Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Green Boy Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

deathbahamutxxx

deathbahamutxxx

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I am very happy this is going again.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I am very happy this is going again.

Yeah, you're right, I am too. Not far from the end, either, maybe eight or ten or so chapters left now.

Tn7HA0h.png

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.

Well, this is great, but how about Jane?  Give that girl a belt!

ernabc

ernabc

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationRomania

She'll have it . The end is pretty ok but the middle part , started from the national games , was quicken . Much too much for my taste. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, that was a cruel twist for Jane this late in the game.........oh well, I'm sure it'll all work out, or at least I hope so.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.

Oh, yeah!  That's what I'm talking about!

OK, I'll admit the very end is a little too implicit for my taste.  Sure, we know he's gonna propose, and OK, maybe it's nice to leave it ambiguous whether our hero wins against his mentor.  But I like my mushy stuff overt.

Let them get in a clinch, congratulate, profess some love, ask each other to stay by their side forever and all that!

Still, it's been a good ride and a nice happy ending, shouldn't carp.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

It really was a great overall story. A shame to see it end. The author actually has three more "chapters" included under this title, though Frost says in this release post that they're "a postscript and two side story chapters".........and they also said "It's finally over!"........so yeah, I'm not sure they're gonna bother with those  :D

Seems like I remember the "side story" pair as being about Tae Jin's main buddy from school, seems like we already saw he'd entered his mandatory service and I think those chapters had a little bit of "closure" looking stuff for him........I need to go back and look at them I guess  >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

mrjhwar

mrjhwar

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 15 posts
  • LocationUS

It really was a great overall story. A shame to see it end. The author actually has three more "chapters" included under this title, though Frost says in this release post that they're "a postscript and two side story chapters".........and they also said "It's finally over!"........so yeah, I'm not sure they're gonna bother with those   :D

Seems like I remember the "side story" pair as being about Tae Jin's main buddy from school, seems like we already saw he'd entered his mandatory service and I think those chapters had a little bit of "closure" looking stuff for him........I need to go back and look at them I guess  >_<

Yeah, I will be translating the postscript chapter and the 2 side story chapters. Just since they're not part of the main story, I'll be doing them slowly while I translate something else.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah, I will be translating the postscript chapter and the 2 side story chapters. Just since they're not part of the main story, I'll be doing them slowly while I translate something else.

Oh, well that's great, very awesome.  I wan't sure but yeah, I at least would love to see them be scanlated, that'd be great  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

deathbahamutxxx

deathbahamutxxx

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

I love the wedding picture

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts

Yes, that's nice.  And the ringside kiss was a good finish too.  OK, I have what I wanted now :D

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah!! Cute.......

lVSeZRF.jpg?1

And much thanks to Frost for saving and seeing this great story through to the end  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts

Yes indeed.  It was great to see that last couple of post-ending bits and side stories, they really rounded things off.

Many thanks to Frost!