Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Green Boy Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
Uh oh. While it's great that they got together, kind rival girl doesn't look too pleased. I'm thinking she heard the "weren't we just faking our going-out?" part and was like "dayum I was lied to the whole time!" This and the previous chapter's sadness from her is kinda like foreshadowing for me. Methinks she won't be kind rival girl much longer.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I think Ha Eun knew all along that Jane was just using Taejin. I think she expected Jane to eventually reject him, banking on how different they were to one another. I don't think she ever dreamed he'd change so much that Jane would actually begin to care about him in return. If her plan had worked she'd have been positioned to catch Taejin on the rebound, all his feelings for Jane gone and she wouldn't have appeared to be the bad guy by stealing him.

Tn7HA0h.png

Coupon

Coupon

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Location? Well then... I can be anywhere you want me to be. So long as you are there with me. (Very Cheezy... yea I know)

Yeah, I hope something good happens to her. Let's see, what worthwhile male characters are there . . . uhm . . . maybe she'll get together with the strong boxer guy who trained Tae Jin intensively. He's pretty cool.

yeah i find that pairing quite plausible and a good one too

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
Rival girl is a bit too quiet >_> Oh shnitzelbox this can't be good.

On a side note, apparently the raws are up to chapter 73. That's quite a ways from now.

Edited by penguin71, 21 February 2012 - 01:54 AM.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
yeah, for all her encouragement and support Hauen definately doesn't like them together at all. and is it just me or does Seonghoo seem creepier and more sinister every time we see him? that's a guy who's on his way to being a seriously threatening stalker.

Tn7HA0h.png

GrimNights

GrimNights

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

snip

GrimNights--or rather, for the girl to kiss the guy. If it was up to him it would have taken forever, I bet.

I suppose but I will still take it :D

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
Well it seems rival girl is still pure at heart...UNTIL THAT BASTARD BUFF DUDE BEGINS TO LAY DOWN THE CRACK CRAP LIKE CRAZY. Jeez drama gets me down but it's also why I read isn't it? Goddam Catch-22.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
so now we know for sure that Ha Eun knew Jane was using TaeJin and was playing along with Jane when she was "being supportive of their relationship". I can't wait to see what happens next between the three of them because I think she still wants TaeJin and is going to change her strategy and try to get him. Oh, and I still think Soenghoo is a super creepy stalker that gets worse every time he show up.

Tn7HA0h.png

Kai de Reis

Kai de Reis

Potato

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationCausality

so now we know for sure that Ha Eun knew Jane was using TaeJin and was playing along with Jane when she was "being supportive of their relationship". I can't wait to see what happens next between the three of them because I think she still wants TaeJin and is going to change her strategy and try to get him. Oh, and I still think Soenghoo is a super creepy stalker that gets worse every time he show up.

Hmm, romantic chaos is the best! Seonghoo is gunna be a rapist murderer at this rate he's seriously losing it here. It's one thing to love but to control is another thing entirely. Hopefully Ha Eun gets Taejin cus they go together so much better! :) and heartbreak is so entertaining :3

Posted Image

Avatar/Signature by Eternal Remnant!

"Why then 'tis none to you; for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hmm, romantic chaos is the best! Seonghoo is gunna be a rapist murderer at this rate he's seriously losing it here. It's one thing to love but to control is another thing entirely. Hopefully Ha Eun gets Taejin cus they go together so much better! :) and heartbreak is so entertaining :3

ouch! it sounds pretty ugly when you say it out loud but yeah, it's starting to shape up that he's a nut who can't let go. also it's hard to just ignore the beginning of this manhwa and what can be seen as the author foershadowing some tragedy involving Jane. and speaking of tragedy, Ha Eun seems to have a really serious health problem that is bound to reflect on the story eventually.

Tn7HA0h.png

Kai de Reis

Kai de Reis

Potato

• Members
  • 119 posts
  • LocationCausality

ouch! it sounds pretty ugly when you say it out loud but yeah, it's starting to shape up that he's a nut who can't let go. also it's hard to just ignore the beginning of this manhwa and what can be seen as the author foershadowing some tragedy involving Jane. and speaking of tragedy, Ha Eun seems to have a really serious health problem that is bound to reflect on the story eventually.

Maybe Taejin loses both girlies and this just turns into a tragedy where he becomes driven to be the world champion of boxing for the sake of his two lost lovers eventually pitting him against rapist murderer Seonghoo for the title.

Posted Image

Avatar/Signature by Eternal Remnant!

"Why then 'tis none to you; for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
I really like her it is nice the for once even though she is in love with him she is still trying to help in his relationship and not sabotaging it. Though I would like to see her happy and that the other guy stopped whispering her all those silly ideas.

Thanks for the update.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
ok, is it just me that expects the next chapter to have jane confronting super-creep soenghoo over his meddleing?

Tn7HA0h.png

25 Cazuul

25 Cazuul

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTraining under 9AD on the Floor of Tests
Wish it would be scanlated faster, tired of looking at raws. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
*sees super dark look of rival girl*

"oh shnitzelbox"

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Spoiler

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.

Maybe Taejin loses both girlies and this just turns into a tragedy where he becomes driven to be the world champion of boxing for the sake of his two lost lovers eventually pitting him against rapist murderer Seonghoo for the title.

A bit much, old chap. Doesn't seem to me like the sort of place this manga would go. He might lose Jane for a while, but I'm sure if he does he'll get her back in the end.

. . . Aw, poor rival girl. She's done the right thing so many times, when it would have been so much easier to do the wrong thing . . . I really hope she isn't tested to destruction.

Partysan

Partysan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

. . . Aw, poor rival girl. She's done the right thing so many times, when it would have been so much easier to do the wrong thing . . . I really hope she isn't tested to destruction.

I don't think so... but we can probably expect a lot more dark stares and possibly tears - I'm more interested in whether she will succumb to temptation at some point or remain a saint until the end. Up until now she has rather impressed me. I can't honestly wish her any bad, but I would be disappointed if she is paired up with another too quickly. This tension is one of the main forces in the manga right now. Actually Ha Eun is a bit of a stealth protagonist here.

wolfboy101

wolfboy101

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationO.O alot of places all at once
i personally think with this new fight something is just gonna happen to one of them like instead of the guy who got to train Tae-jin fighting that champion dude maybe Tae jin dose and gets hurt or something ??? (idk just guessing :P)

The warrior

The fool

The Joker

The wild card

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
I'm surprised no one is talking about this manhwa/webtoon, I love this story and am always watching out for releases from The Company

Tn7HA0h.png

Mori

Mori

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts
This is great~! I finished the 52 chapters in one sitting. O_O

I really like Ha Eun. I hope she doesn't turn into a hateful character. (or hasn't turned into one since I haven't seen the raws...)
It's really refreshing to see a character like her.

And Yoonsoo-sunbaenim is so cool. The prologue is really intriguing.

Thanks The Company~!

Posted Image

Thank you to the lovely Sila-chan for the wonderful avie and siggy set. <3

Spoiler