Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Green Boy Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
132 replies to this topic

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
nup, gb goes along at a nice pace.
I don't know whether to be envious or disbelieving that our weakling can deliver a good-looking punch on his first try though.
1. he hasn't done any sport so perhaps his movement is 'pure' and he doesn't have any sport which could be in conflict with the way a boxer moves.
2. HE HASN'T DONE ANY SPORT. He should be pretty awkward and rusty when picking up new techniques, especially with the sub-par manner of his walking so there really has been no indication that he's got the goods >.>

Posted Image

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country
Maybe he has a Kekkei Genkai a la Naruto? : D
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea
@semper, he has good instincts. and probably he's talented. there are ppl like that. rarely, but they exist :P
Posted Image

Lock

Lock

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
damn now you're making feeling jealous of them...

Maybe I should try learning some boxing so I could raise my level of GAR-ness.//jk

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Well, I feel obligated to put my two cents in because the look on his face while he watched Seongsoo show him how to do a hook was priceless...

Even though Taejin has limited (or no) experience with sports, doesn't mean that he doesn't have a natural skill.  I doubt there is any 'supernatural' business going on... so a Naruto transformation is doubtful.  I think it might be a hereditary gift (from his dad's side) and maybe that is why his dad was encouraging his son into sports and to 'man up'.

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
but he walks like a dork. that kind of balance bodes not well for any sort of sport, or at least as far as I've gathered, because if there is any sort of natural aptitude, it shows through the everyday movement of that person. D< but this problem is really all too common so it's not news or anything, but I'd just need to poke at the discrepancy.
Posted Image

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea
any opinions about our new girl character? Ha-eun?

Posted Image

ZakinYo

ZakinYo

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
  • LocationLocation
It looks as if there's going to be tension between Jane and Taejin because of the new girl. It might be that she's a boxing and/or love rival, with dastardly love triangle schemes... or not.
Nothing to see here. Now, move along.

Shioon

Shioon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationGermany
Well we have to wait a few chapters before we will get some information but we won't have to wait too long. I already read the Raws till chapter 21 and it seems there we will get some good information.

Well I just read chapter 17 and it seems that Taejin has some talent for boxing. At least it seems so for the Director and his friend (forgot his name) so who knows how long we will have to wait before we will see him in a real fight.

MatrixM

MatrixM

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
What do you reckon about the sparring match? I think it'll probably be stopped after a couple of more rounds inconclusively.

MatrixM

MatrixM

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
Wow, pwned. But then the other guy did have to go easy. Still...pwned. :D

Are the finals over, then? Or is this chapter more of a whetting of our appetites?

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Latest chapter was pretty nice ,got a little bit more romance advancements and also cant wait till he owns that punk(hopefully)
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
well I hope that the fight will end next chapter.

Obsolete

Obsolete

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 89 posts
  • LocationA Butt Crack
The only way I'd be more satisfied right now is if the author mailed me some cake and a new gaming pc, and set me up on a date with Felecia Day.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
I wouldn't go quite that far. But it's verrra gratifying, for sure. Nails the bully to the wall, plus Jane faced her feelings and found her guts and gave him the sweet, sweet reward of victory. Ahhh! Been a long time coming, but all the more satisfying for it.

Semperspes, I'm a bookworm who always avoided sports and when I was young I'm pretty sure I walked pretty awkward, but when I tried some martial arts-ish stuff I was surprised to find I was pretty decent at it. So I'm not sure it's all that unrealistic.

This is sad for Ha-Eun; I'm glad you see her face, bittersweet moment in the happiness. I hope she gets to be happy some way, 'cause she's a nice kid. When she first came along I thought she'd be a stereotypical b**** obstacle type plotting against Jane, so it was kind of neat when she turned out to be a good person who actually helped out so the guy she liked would be happy. Nicer than I could have been in her place, actually--sure, I wouldn't have plotted against Jane, but I would have told her she'd better make up her mind 'cause if she was going to throw the guy away I'd surely take him.

GrimNights

GrimNights

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
Good for him, and great going Jane :batoto_028: .
I am so happy to see a story that doesn't take 3 year to kiss the girl -_-
I see the pace for their romance as realistic so I like it :D

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

This is sad for Ha-Eun; I'm glad you see her face, bittersweet moment in the happiness. I hope she gets to be happy some way, 'cause she's a nice kid. When she first came along I thought she'd be a stereotypical b**** obstacle type plotting against Jane, so it was kind of neat when she turned out to be a good person who actually helped out so the guy she liked would be happy.

I hope she stays that way and doesn´t become a b****.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Yeah.
Meanwhile, Jane's still so full of it--just a peck, she says! They were smooching for multiple panels. Heh.

GrimNights--or rather, for the girl to kiss the guy. If it was up to him it would have taken forever, I bet.

Elaine

Elaine

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 225 posts
Hell yeah! So nice. I like Janes. She's cool. Thought that they didnt really talked about it afterwards is kinda childish.
I hope there will be more releases soon, because the raws are looking awesome. Wanna read them :D

I am curious about the other girl (what was her name? xD), what she will do. I can't hate her, she's kinda cute too.

jSc7ckC.jpg?1

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
Yeah, I hope something good happens to her. Let's see, what worthwhile male characters are there . . . uhm . . . maybe she'll get together with the strong boxer guy who trained Tae Jin intensively. He's pretty cool.