Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Just as the title implies. Discuss any/current chapters here. Beware of spoilers though.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
I have a feeling that they might try to kill Himari. I mean, just look at the hostile looks on page 21
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

baroner

baroner

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
nah she wont die the only one that is in chapter 60 lets just say she removes yuuto cat allergy curse she put on him years ago.

Synchrostar

Synchrostar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

she removes yuuto cat allergy curse she put on him years ago.

still don't know who u're talking about
/fp
that's way too obvious to be a spoiler imo

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts

still don't know who u're talking about
/fp
that's way too obvious to be a spoiler imo

He/she is talking about Yuuto's fiance who put a spell on him to have allergic reactions to cats, to separate him from Himari.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

ralius

ralius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
So she doesn't die... (w00h00!!!) celebrating in the background...

now I wanna know how she recovers... O_O

MarioApoc.gif<--- What happens to some random planet when a good manga ends in a mediocre or disgusting way.

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I see the publisher has announced this manga will draw to an end soon.............I've probably had this on my "to read later" pile for a couple of years now. Oh well, I'll get to it someday. :D

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-08-09/omamori-himari-romantic-comedy-manga-to-end-in-september

Tn7HA0h.png

Fluffyknowsyou

Fluffyknowsyou

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 61 posts

Now I wanna know what happened in the next 10 chapters to bring it to a sudden halt. xD

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

Hey, I want to see her reaction when she finds out all the other girls "stole a march" on her.

Iorjarle

Iorjarle

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

Hey, I want to see her reaction when she finds out all the other girls "stole a march" on her.

She would demand to do too like the time with the kiss

A plus if he is the one taking the lead like the kiss

http://vatoto.com/read/_/102279/omamori-himari_v3_ch17_by_mahou-x/18

Just rephrase it like "You did it while he is unconcious and you are the one taken the lead but in my case he  **** me"

the effect of the kiss is effective mental blow just imagine if it's in this case.

Edited by Einfies, 17 January 2014 - 08:37 PM.