Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Better to discuss things in depth here, than in the little comment boxes...:) Anyways, feel free post your thoughts about the latest (or past) chapter here.

vegaobscura

vegaobscura

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationcxc/overload scans
aside from the various idiot hero tendencies he's showing I'm still growing attached to the main character, though the latest chapter has his friend being awesome enough to be awesome

moogle13

moogle13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
The friend seems to be very mysterious right now. However, I think that everything right now is not clear. Hopefully new chapters will come in soon.

P.S. I didn't know that a shikigami could have a shikigami. *Mind blown*
Everybody has photographic memory; most of us just don't have the film.-Anonymous

When you are courting a nice girl an hour feels like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second feels like an hour. That's relativity.-Albert Einstein

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
This manga looks interesting enough for me to keep reading it so far. I had my doubts in the begining but I think the introduction of some new characters so far have kept me hooked for now.

elektron00

elektron00

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
@greensoulreaper: so you're into loli fox, eh? :ph34r:

The hints that's been given out are pretty obvious if you just take a little note. And I think the art of this manga needs improving at the fighting scenes <_<

TiM

TiM

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
i think what will happen next is that tsuchimikado will me realesed.... i hope so
  • TiM likes this

Posted Image

Spoiler

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
wow... after hearing about "training her/him" I totally feared something like brainwashing was about to come. Good thing this seems not to be the case. Also I would like it if the kidnapping thing would come to an end with the next chapter. And seriously... only 11 chapters so far but I already ache for some clarifying talk between Harutora and Natsume. Those two absolutely need to be honest with themselves and each other.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Wow, was it just me or did that chapter create even more twists and turns in the plot? I'm more confused now about baka tora and natsume than i was when i started the chapter.....good stuff though, keeps things interesting

Tn7HA0h.png

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Yeah... on one side it is really interesting but then again things just keep piling on one another and nothing gets somehow cleared up and solved. The whole relationship between Tora and Natsume is somehow nerve-wrecking to watch and now without resolving the tension another factor appeared. And perhaps it's just me being a bit moody right now but why the fuck did Tora also have to "steal the heart" of the other girl?! At present she thinks that she likes Natsume but she already stated that she "fell in love" as a child which would mean that it was in fact Tora. Why?! Don't authors have any other means of bringing tension into the story than a fucking love-triangle-thingy?! Of course I don't know if it will go that far or if all of this is just meant to offer comedic relief but the thought of this becoming one of the primary plot-elements besides fighting monsters and the jakou-fraction makes me angry. It would have been so much nicer if this nuisance named Kyouko would have just stayed where she was (on the side-lines, nagging and becoming slowly a "good friend") and not making things even more complicated for Natsume who has her hands full of dealing with Mister dense and stupid Tora.

Haah.. well I guess I am really a bit emotional right now. Should just shut up and wait fot the next chapters.

Shadowrun77

Shadowrun77

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
You know I don't really understand how Kyouko could think that Natsume is the "Natsume" she met when she was a kid cause the "Natsume"/Tora she met hair color is majorly different among other things then the real Natsume's. To me it paints Kyouko the person who is suppose to remember the meeting and promise as at least a little stupid, yet Tora who forgot about the meeting suddenly has a major flashback and remembers what seems to be every detail about it and how it wasn't Natsume that Kyouko met but him and she only assumed he was Natsume.

alcaray

alcaray

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNorth Am
It does not come out often enough for me to remember characters and their names. I liked the bit i read, but I give up on it.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

It does not come out often enough for me to remember characters and their names. I liked the bit i read, but I give up on it.

Gotta agree with you, at least to some degree. Seems like it was only a couple or few chapters ago after a little bit longer gap in time of releases that I reread almost all of it just because I was almost totally lost. I really like the story though, but yeah, with all the mystery, historical references and magical/other worldly stuff that it has, it's not as easy as some to keep up with without a little more effort.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Funny new chapter, really a departure from the serious tone so much of this story has had

Tn7HA0h.png

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Really good chapter. Not only was it funny but Natsume and Tora had a nice talk for a change.

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
Watching him get burned every chapter is starting to get old. I don't mind a character being naive, but stupid, luckless, and humiliated is just too much. What is there for me to like about him?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Watching him get burned every chapter is starting to get old. I don't mind a character being naive, but stupid, luckless, and humiliated is just too much. What is there for me to like about him?

Well, I don't necessarily disagree with you.......but "baka" Tora has been portrayed in a comedic, "goofy, lazy" kid, light from the start.............but he's also been hinted at as being the strongest character too. The last couple of chapters really seemed much more humorous and much less denigrating to his character than a lot of the earlier story had been........in my opinion at least.

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

A really funny new chapter.........though how much this story shifts between drama and comedy is really  a huge contrast. 

Tn7HA0h.png

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

I hope this is the last of the "big misunderstanding" for a while. The joke is getting old and I rather see a little forward movement in the main character's relationship.

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky

Please... someone... tell me the "Natsume's a guy" thing will be over soon... I'm really starting to be tired of the gay jokes... they are growing old at fast rate...

"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Yeah, I'm really wondering what happened to the serious part of the story this used to have.........

Tn7HA0h.png