Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Is he just retarded or what?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Damn, that last chapter just pissed me off, did haruto just take a shikansen all the way from Hiroshima to Tokyo to make a dinner to rin or what?
And if he did, why doesn't his gf knows s$%t about it... It getting on my nerves how a COLLEGE student doesn't know anything about sex...Why does he think about rin like a girl, and not yuzuki who LIVES with him! WTF?!?

Four

Four

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
1. I doubt he was in Hiroshima to begin with.
2. Nowhere does it say he doesn't know about sex.
3. If you read the past few chapters you would know that he does indeed think about Yuzuki in that way.

No he's not retarded. He's just not the type of person that views sex as merely a way of pleasuring yourself.

perish

perish

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 274 posts
  • Locationcannot be located

Damn, that last chapter just pissed me off, did haruto just take a shikansen all the way from Hiroshima to Tokyo to make a dinner to rin or what?
And if he did, why doesn't his gf knows s$%t about it... It getting on my nerves how a COLLEGE student doesn't know anything about sex...Why does he think about rin like a girl, and not yuzuki who LIVES with him! WTF?!?

he is definitely retarded!!!!! but i think he is retarded for a different reason! spoiler alert but i hate it how he leaves my nana-chan hanging!! he needs to be thrown into a volcano!!

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
That's a bit too harsh. Don't throw him in a volcano, a boiling fumerole should do just fine. And yes, he's definitely retarded.

Secros Matias Supreme

Secros Matias Supreme

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 241 posts
  • LocationDisney World, All year-round
A volcanic death is too good for a guy like him.

Also, this is an author appeal manga, kouji wishes he could do things like that and not worry about being stupid.
Posted ImageFly me to the moon Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like On a, Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my heart with song And let me sing for ever more You are all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you

TaruBoss

TaruBoss

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland - Ticino
"then tomorrow" she said... go to a damn Love Hotel PLEASE.

ernabc

ernabc

Potato

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • LocationRomania
You all forgot how it is to be a shy virgin (boy or girl) . If you are virgin and love a girl you want a clear sign . Also teenagers with sexual experience have more sex apeal . She/he is more provocative , more direct and , not in the last, more senzual.Even if you don't have feelings for such a person is very hard to resist . (if you can :P). I refused such a girl once (I was married with children), she was nearly perfect and, after so many years (9) I still think It were better If I did it with her . She wanted a sexfriend. She was gorgeous , smart, very long hair , green eyes,1.75, spectacular siluette , 20 years old.... I really don't wanna think anymore about her ... :((

PS what's worse , my wife is sure I did it .She even destroyed all data about that girl after we moved- pictures,telephone numbers, adresses.

Edited by ernabc, 04 October 2012 - 09:34 PM.

Risay117

Risay117

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
This is an old topic but will say this I was thinking the same as you gays before but by ch202, I kind of got over it. Plus the teasing is humurous sad though for rin.