Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Yuzuki N'.....

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines
yeah.... and for some reason my head is yelling at the name is dangerously close to the H artist...

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
It IS the H artist.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
No surprise with that kind of art. Yuzuki N' tends to draw very....well-endowed females.

ZeKeR

ZeKeR

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

It IS the H artist.

DAFUQ?!?!??!?!

iamablocker

iamablocker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Following in the steps of another H-author-turned-"mainstream"-artist Konno Azure i see.

scugyalex

scugyalex

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
sama as Milan Matra and Armored Ginkakuji(Maybe) or w/e is pen name is

firathmagi

firathmagi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Following in the steps of another H-author-turned-"mainstream"-artist Konno Azure i see.

don't forget Takeda Hiromitsu and his Maken-ki or Maybe and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
speaking of YN'D i would be really scared or where the plot of this story was going to go if it wasnt for the fact that its an adaption

Edited by firathmagi, 13 May 2012 - 02:31 AM.

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
As far as I can see Yuzuki N' Dash redeemed him/herself. Other works by Yuzuki N' Dash are pretty screwed up. So screwed up that it makes you wonder if the writter is right in the head or not. In this so far as upto the lastest chapter is concerned I am pleased with this writters work for the first time.

mayid

mayid

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
It is very weird that photo kano is a normal story manga. Because this mangaka realy is screwd up in the head a lot

All his or her mangas conciest for the big part about hentai and not normal hentai but NTR HARDCORE 100%

I am a bit scared where this manga is going to but i hope it doesnt develop like the others because...............................

You will hate it 100%

bakanki

bakanki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
Guys, Photo Kano is based on a normal, non-H love sim game, not N''s original manga. And this is an official adaptation, the creators clearly won't let N' to screw their title when the manga is supposed to promote the game. So it's not going to be like N''s doujins, you can rest assure ^^;

And by the way, Haruka arc is already over on chapter 13. Chapter 14 is a one-shot omnibus with another girl as focus character, and starting on chapter 15 it's a new arc with new heroine, Yunoki Rina. If you read Photo Kano Your Eyes Only, Rina is the girl on the SP chapter.

viruskiller

viruskiller

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Yuzuki N' an eromangaka LOL

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=4443

whitejoker

whitejoker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

As far as I can see Yuzuki N' Dash redeemed him/herself. Other works by Yuzuki N' Dash are pretty screwed up. So screwed up that it makes you wonder if the writter is right in the head or not. In this so far as upto the lastest chapter is concerned I am pleased with this writters work for the first time.

How exactly are they 'screwed up'? I'm curiou on your opinion of his works.