Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Link to Master Author Blog Translations

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
Eurasia Enne Zahard
Sobriquet: Great White Shark
Height: 174cm
Birthplace: Unknown
Position: Fisherman

Adori (Adoru) Zahard
Sobriquet: Killer Whale
Height: 1m 84cm
Birthplace: Floor 132
Position: Fisherman
Rank: 8 (Note: The original Korean said 7, but this should be 8, so I (Trebor) am listing it as such)

Many people compare her to Enne Zahard, but no one can easily determine who is stronger between the two. The debate still rages on today and is a favored topic of discussion amongst rankers.

Why would people compare Adori with Enne when she is more then +4500 years older, shouldnt Enne be the one compared to Adori?
Happines and Light needs a source to exist
Hatred fuels itself and Darkness exist where there is no Light

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Well... Trebor supposedly corrected the ranking though maybe, Adori was one rank lower than Enne before she was sealed(and removed from the Ranking list)? And then, she moved one step up? Age from what I recall, is of not much importance in the Tower.
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

25th_chestnut

25th_chestnut

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 155 posts

Why would people compare Adori with Enne when she is more then +4500 years older, shouldnt Enne be the one compared to Adori?

Enne's biological age when she was sealed was 482. Her sealing could have been thousands of years ago, however.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
Okey, that would explain it.

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

King Zahard

King Zahard

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationSitting on my throne on the One-Hundred and Thirty-Forth Floor, editing the ToG Wiki.

Well... Trebor supposedly corrected the ranking though maybe, Adori was one rank lower than Enne before she was sealed(and removed from the Ranking list)? And then, she moved one step up? Age from what I recall, is of not much importance in the Tower.

No, I reckon age is useless in The Tower. Once your past the age when you could've looked old, age will mean nothing. For example, you'll think that this old man frolicking around with some young girl is a pedophile: They're married and the girl is twice his age.
I am an Admin at the Tower of God Wiki! Come along and contribute!
http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/Tower_of_God_Wiki
And now appreciate our welcome sign...
Posted Image
~ King Zahard

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
Your wrong there @King Z;
TUS is not our universe, ToG, is not our world.
The view of thing there is different, they don't look at age the same way we do, because their world functions differently.

Kinda like how in this world a few hundred years back we had a very different view of things then we do today.
Like how abvious it is that people born from High class families are Born Better then those born in Low class, That a Man is obviously more able then a woman, that a womans place in life is to behave, growup, marry well, have many kids and raise them.

It can be easy to forget that our worlds differ and in so forget to (as much as we can) to leave our own views and opinions behind when we set ourselves into the Universe of TUS and the story of ToG.

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Hi, here's a question here:

In the profile for Zahard, it says that he climbed with the 10 families.

But then in the 2nd post in this thread about the "10 families", it says "after conquering the Tower with Zahard, the 10 Great Warriors each start their own family."

Erm... so which one is right? I think it's a typo but who knows?

Edited by Yu Han Sung, 08 May 2012 - 01:33 PM.

http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Amethyst14

Amethyst14

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
Well, if they just came in by themselves, did they have kids with denizens to make families?

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Last week SIU was accepting blog friends. And luckily I managed to be blog friends with SIU!!
Unfortunately I don't know korean T_T
I think there are 3 headlines in blog which can be seen only by blog friend. (You can see the headlines as a visitor, not the information)
And I can't see really "a lot of info" about ToG! There is just 19 posts under "신의 탑 설정(서로 이웃 공개" writing. And 15 of them is ranker informations translated before...
There is some information and comics under "Carnival" and "old works"
Actually there is 1st chapter of ToG in its old version, too...

If someone is willing to translate, i can copy them and message to you.

Edit: Here is the link to SIU's blog.

Edited by Gizmos, 09 May 2012 - 07:03 PM.

DoAru

DoAru

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSeoul, the soul of Korea.

Last week SIU was accepting blog friends. And luckily I managed to be blog friends with SIU!!
Unfortunately I don't know korean T_T
I think there are 3 headlines in blog which can be seen only by blog friend. (You can see the headlines as a visitor, not the information)
And I can't see really "a lot of info" about ToG! There is just 19 posts under "신의 탑 설정(서로 이웃 공개" writing. And 15 of them is ranker informations translated before...
There is some information and comics under "Carnival" and "old works"
Actually there is 1st chapter of ToG in its old version, too...

If someone is willing to translate, i can copy them and message to you.

Edit: Here is the link to SIU's blog.

WAT.

WHATTHEFXXX!!!!!

*facepalm*

I can't believe I missed the whole thing.

.............Gizmos could you pm me with that if possible? I want to read that and possibly translate~

except I can imagine mhh yelling at me to do gb and thesis first XP

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts

WAT.

WHATTHEFXXX!!!!!

*facepalm*

I can't believe I missed the whole thing.

.............Gizmos could you pm me with that if possible? I want to read that and possibly translate~

except I can imagine mhh yelling at me to do gb and thesis first XP

I think 25th_Chestnut got blog-friends-thing since he is translating stuff from hidden parts,
He translated 2 posts about ToG and there is just one post left untranslated. It is about Shinsoo. Other than that there is just 16 High Rankers profiles. This is all we have about ToG.

There is Carnival related stuff (Just two chapter of the new version ofcomic)
And :COMIC: It has 11 chapters.
And ToG's first version's first chapter.

If there is a certain post, I will copy and paste them to you^^
Attached File  post.png   74.58KB   118 downloads

Attached File  old.png   39.45KB   76 downloads

ps. please don't forget to translate gb :)

Blue Flaming Wings

Blue Flaming Wings

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA
Will the 16th High Ranker be added to the list in the first post?

Because I've gotten tired of people trying to hire me to write ...

Amethyst14

Amethyst14

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
whatever happened to this thread getting the blog trans put in it? that's what it is pinned for right? updated 3-12-12?

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
I think I've made it clear that it takes a lot of work keeping this up-to-date for every single week, so I would probably do work in batches. But also, I think part of the problem is mitigated once we started translating blog posts directly in our comic, and the translations no longer float on the internet randomly.
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri

GoDai

GoDai

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 297 posts
  • LocationOn 20F, eating delicious spicy chicken
By the way SIU recently posted that he has finally reached his blog neighbors/friends limit, so he plans to release information to the public, one by one. However, we have no idea how long it will take for these to come out, as SIU is a busy guy.

We are either eternally saved or utterly doomed.
GG GL HF
:D

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

GG GL HF

Oh, great: somebody actually handed him wholesale(ish) manipulation of the masses as a tool... :o We're doomed! Doomed, I tell you! Well, doomed to be hooked like little happy fish, at least. ;)

Well, with luck your workload will just be exactly the same, GoDai. Just, less of a headache to get hold of. :D

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

sana~chan

sana~chan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • LocationIndia

By the way SIU recently posted that he has finally reached his blog neighbors/friends limit, so he plans to release information to the public, one by one. However, we have no idea how long it will take for these to come out, as SIU is a busy guy.

GG GL HF

Info?? Like Tower/Rankers description or something new??

Heron

Heron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts
Check this topic, please.

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/8474-misunderstanding-about-adori-adoru-zahard-x-euresia-enne-zahard

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationThe internet. Actually, no, I'm a bunch of letters on your screen that may or may not originate from a person who acts a little different when talking to you face to face. Can be found at the D2 Brigade, MAL, on twitter and on tvTropes (mainly the ToG page).
http://inutero3334.blog.me/140171945268 can one request translations here or should we open a new thread for that?

Couch Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 3,043 posts
I guess someone who actually knows Korean will present a translation for us in the future, but for now here is what I gathered from the text using Google Translate:

It's not related to the comic. SIU tries to cheer up people because of the incoming Suneung. He drew the picture with that in mind.

The opinions expressed by this user are solely their own and do not express the views of Batoto and its staff.