Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Link to Master Author Blog Translations

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

Jawangnan

Jawangnan

Potato

• Members
  • 130 posts
I cut together the authors blog to put all his ToG posts in one easy to view/search html file. Hopefully this will be useful to any translators for reference OR anyone searching for new information on a specific person/topic. It covers from the first to the most recent at 2012/03/12 (109 posts):

The single html file (allposts2.htm) you can download as this post's attachment (you can view it locally on your harddrive)

Alternatively, also download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?1ffoblfrbeelq1u

(note: this is just the original Korean, there are no translated posts with it)

Attached Files

25th_chestnut

25th_chestnut

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 155 posts

I cut together the authors blog to put all his ToG posts in one easy to view/search html file. Hopefully this will be useful to any translators for reference OR anyone searching for new information on a specific person/topic. It covers from the first to the most recent at 2012/03/12 (109 posts):

The single html file (allposts2.htm) you can download as this post's attachment (you can view it locally on your harddrive)

Haha, you're missing about good 50% more content in the Author's hidden blog.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

Holy shit, that's a lot of info...I suddenly feel conceited for thinking I knew anything...

25th_chestnut

25th_chestnut

Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 155 posts
50% may have been an exaggeration >.>
<.<

But yeah, there's quite a bit off stuff there.

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts
Thanks for the information...I think. :)

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D

Wait wait... then how does one get to the Author's hidden blog? :/ Does that mean SIU reposts some or much of the info into the public blog once he's decided they're not too spoilerish?
http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

ultimumknight

ultimumknight

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
The Highest rankers seems to be Fishermen( with the exception of Phantaminum he's position is unkown)
" You know you are an anime addict when you can hear the sound effects IN A MANGA"Posted Image

TheCrowSword

TheCrowSword

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 732 posts
  • LocationDenmark

thank you very much... I can always try with google translate ^^ xD

ok maybe I'll find a better program xD...
Posted Image
Spoiler

Nemesis Q

Nemesis Q

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 474 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

thank you very much... I can always try with google translate ^^ xD

ok maybe I'll find a better program xD...

hmm yea might be a good idea, google translate and korean to english makes yoda sound like the master of perfect grammar... and that's without thinking of words that just don't make sence in the sentence xD

DoAru

DoAru

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSeoul, the soul of Korea.

Wait wait... then how does one get to the Author's hidden blog? :/ Does that mean SIU reposts some or much of the info into the public blog once he's decided they're not too spoilerish?

the hidden blog is the part that's only for his "blog friend".
only way is to be that "blog friend" in naver blog service. but naver limits how many "friends" you can have, so SIU accepts them only in certain times. I'm waiting for one of those, but I bet his friends list is already full. TT
some people could copy/paste them out of his blog, if they are his"friends"(b/c his blog allows that, you can actually make ctrl+c/ctrl+v not work in your naver blog) but there are authors who prohibit that, such as currygom.

so, the bottom line? unless someone in batoto succeeds SOMEHOW in being "friends" with SIU, no way.

ps) maybe 25th_Chestnut is his blog friend, since he seems to know how much stuff there is in the hidden blog. ;)

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D

the hidden blog is the part that's only for his "blog friend". only way is to be that "blog friend" in naver blog service. but naver limits how many "friends" you can have, so SIU accepts them only in certain times. I'm waiting for one of those, but I bet his friends list is already full. TT some people could copy/paste them out of his blog, if they are his"friends"(b/c his blog allows that, you can actually make ctrl+c/ctrl+v not work in your naver blog) but there are authors who prohibit that, such as currygom. so, the bottom line? unless someone in batoto succeeds SOMEHOW in being "friends" with SIU, no way. ps) maybe 25th_Chestnut is his blog friend, since he seems to know how much stuff there is in the hidden blog. ;)

Damn, that really sucks... :( Ugh...

Oh well, just gotta wait then.

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia
The rankers 8-15 were translated from a blog that copies from SIU's blog.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

DoAru

DoAru

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 224 posts
  • LocationSeoul, the soul of Korea.

The rankers 8-15 were translated from a blog that copies from SIU's blog.

Do you know where that is? *hopeful*

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I've checked it but I couldn't find it any more so it might've been taken down, but the link is somewhere in the old author blog translations thread posts.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts

Here, I think:

http://blog.naver.com/leee05255?Redirect=Log&logNo=110098892029

Not sure if the info is still up there or if it's been deleted. The blog owner did say he/she would delete all the TOG info posted on the hidden blog, if SIU didn't want it to be made public.

There! :batoto_002: Took me way too long to find it. Next time, someone should become the treasure hunter. :batoto_031:

Edited by Yu Han Sang, 21 March 2012 - 08:04 AM.

------------------

Kroll

Kroll

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 282 posts
Its seem that its no longer on that site or its private. Fortunately I coped it when I tried to do fast translation with Google.

Spoiler

Edited by Kroll, 21 March 2012 - 11:00 AM.

azbarimon

azbarimon

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 93 posts
weapon list should be updated no? according to number 7s bio. anyhow... About the same time Garam Zahard killed Uram Zahard and seized the Indigo July,

Silver January
White February
Black March (Needle): Yuri Zahard (High Ranker) --> Baam --> Anak Zahard --> Yuri Zahard
Green April (Hook): Anak Zahard --> Yuri Zahard
Yellow May: Koon Maschenny Zahard (Princess of the Koon Family)
Luminous June: Alphid Zahard --> Currently known to be "missing".
Indigo July
Blue August
Dark September
Red October: Ariรฉ Hagipherione Zahard
Gold November: Adori Zahard (Top 10 High Ranker)
Colorless December: Anne Zahard (Top 10 High ranker) --> currently sealed
Rainbow Undecimber: Inventory (Assuming without possession)

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Hi people! SIU posted a blogpost a few days ago in here. So, korean speakers what does it say?
Is it about hidden blogposts? From google-translate I came up with that but i am not sure really :S
Or is it a character poll? It would be nice if somone translated that..

43rdFloorGuardian

43rdFloorGuardian

Russet Potato

• tC Trainee
  • 431 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia
here according to babelfish

The many minutes request and from the neighborhood they receive each other again.

(4.30~5.7)

Week Monday afterwords the next week Monday ~ that

When does not notify beforehand in advance and the many minutes miss and from common knowledge they do in advance.

Receives the neighborhood each other in only the duration when this blow he comes to decide for your information.

The minutes when applies until now all cancellation Haeju are sour

Complicates but again to apply within the duration when comes to decide wishes.

Thanks.

* Why each other is set opening to the public in only the neighborhood, the minutes when asks are

Before case of the sets which are necessary is opening to the public with whole opening to the public clearly.

The data which the neighborhood are set each other currently sees a cartoon are the data which do not have the necessity which will see strongly.

The writing also respects mania minutes the data which raises and,

When the individual minutes which, are general see the neighborhood is opening to the public because being the confused bay will be able to add an extra weight rather each other.

Is like that knows 'plentifully' about the providence tower and only the minutes

When the neighborhood applies each other.

[์ถœ์ฒ˜] ์„œ๋กœ์ด์›ƒ์‹ ์ฒญ|์ž‘์„ฑ์ž SIU

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
And here's the link to all translated blog posts from Season 1, up till Season 2 chapter 6.

It's for those who don't feel like clicking through every chapter page on the wiki, just so they can find some specific info in the author's posts. =P Sorry if this might have been mentioned already.

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/832-master-author-blogtranslations-thread/page__view__findpost__p__49790

------------------