Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Current Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Amon

Amon

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 15 posts
  • LocationRiyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
You can find the newest chapter HERE!

Man talk about attack of the kitties... xDDDD

Nerdy Neko

Nerdy Neko

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • LocationFinland
cant remember seeing any female person from 2060 in there. or they all just so ugly? o.o
Once there was cute and hairy neko.. and sadly hes still reading manga D:

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Why can't I shake off the feeling that Tetsu is Yakuza... I am always thinking about if and how it could be possible and how that would explain his "illusion" in chapter 12. Guess the story would be somehow like that: after Suu disappeared and he caught glimpses of the time she was in, he prepared himself and moved into the building, hoping that one day the same thing would happen which then actually did, transporting him to the same time as Suu and the others years before. Well this whole stuff made him pretty instable and drug-addicted while waiting and preparing (I guess he always had a tendency to break mentally).

Of course the illusion Yakuza had could have just been someone from his own past or something else (In chapter 24 Tetsu saw an illusion of Suus younger self when he was having trouble, so perhaps he didn't really know how Suu looked as a teen, but the illusion Yakuza had was of an older woman so that may be a hint, that those two don't have a connection).

Or is it just me, that is actually having doubts and everyone else takes it for a fact already? xD

Edited by Daru, 28 January 2013 - 03:44 PM.

Tadao

Tadao

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationWhere blue doves fly

So, latest chapter... I still don't feel any Real clarification on my previous suspicion, but.. Who else is expecting monkey people repeating history?

Everyone has their reasons, even if their reasons disagree with general taste.

If a mistake is made, please stay calm and explain your reasoning, point it out and try to help someone improve themselves rather than ignoring it/fleeing from it.

Don't get upset, get curious.