Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

new attitude

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc
any predictions on how his new attitude will effect his relationships with everyone and what type of effect will it have on the kid?
The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete and everything after you bears your mark
Posted Image

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
My prediction: It'll be bad for all that stuff. For a while he'll be all "I'm bad with a bad attitude cuz I see nothing but vengeance" and they'll be all "You're not the RRR we knew and loved, you've changed into a stran-ger!" and he'll be all "I don't care cuz vengeance, like I said yo."
And then bad shit will happen and he'll be all "What have I done? I've turned into a worthless scum, and for nothing! Nobody loves me any more and I don't deserve it anyway!" and then different people will be like "No, we still lurve you so get back in that ring but box with lurve instead of hay-ut, and don't disrespect the basics!" and then he'll be energized by Aozora love and maybe the girl, and the old man and everybody, and he'll go in there and beat up the bad guy but keep it clean, and then that persistent honest cop will arrest the guy, the end.

Matthew Franklin Creech

Matthew Franklin Creech

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
It's almost as if you have seen this story before...

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

My prediction: It'll be bad for all that stuff. For a while he'll be all "I'm bad with a bad attitude cuz I see nothing but vengeance" and they'll be all "You're not the RRR we knew and loved, you've changed into a stran-ger!" and he'll be all "I don't care cuz vengeance, like I said yo."
And then bad shit will happen and he'll be all "What have I done? I've turned into a worthless scum, and for nothing! Nobody loves me any more and I don't deserve it anyway!" and then different people will be like "No, we still lurve you so get back in that ring but box with lurve instead of hay-ut, and don't disrespect the basics!" and then he'll be energized by Aozora love and maybe the girl, and the old man and everybody, and he'll go in there and beat up the bad guy but keep it clean, and then that persistent honest cop will arrest the guy, the end.

nothing to add!!!

It's almost as if you have seen this story before...

the author just doesn´t have any own idees!

skoobiedoobie

skoobiedoobie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
in the end you were wrong lol. it differed from the cliche which is nice for a change