Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Well I do love prehistoric animals...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Leechington

Leechington

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
I've been reading Cage of Eden, and the reason I started reading THAT was because I love prehistoric animals ♥ There haven't been as many lately... and
**SPOILER** the lab with the animal DNA was fairly predictable I think, and they took way too long to get through it...**END SPOILER**

Anyway, this manga seems good to you guys?
I do like the art style judging from the cover, so I'll probably give it a try!

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
I was about to ask if you read cage of eden but who hasn't

Leechington

Leechington

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
I didn't realize it was so popular when I started reading it, lol. Not that it would determine whether or not I read it...
So what do you think about that story, and this one?

Edited by Leechington, 02 March 2012 - 11:11 PM.

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
Just started reading this. I'd seen it before, but hadn't bothered, but I am glad I decided to check it out. I think it is a pretty good story, so far. It has the right mixture of humor, human interest, different characters, and pretty fair science for a science fiction manga. I am looking forward to more chapters.

Hungrypunkr

Hungrypunkr

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I've just started this series its good, But in my opinion Cage of Eden Yes took way too long to reach the Lab, And now I dont know the three-headed sabar mutant cat kinda destroyed the fantasy of it all.