Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dear Regulars of Batoto! Introduce yourself to Newbies :-)

Regulars of Batoto

• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you regular of Batoto? (286 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you regular of Batoto?

1. Voted I am a regular of Batoto (124 votes [43.36%])

Percentage of vote: 43.36%

2. Voted I am a ninja (162 votes [56.64%])

Percentage of vote: 56.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Arman

Arman

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • LocationMoscow/Los-Angeles
I've been a part of another forum since 2006 but only after two years I was considered a regular.

It's like a reward for the rest of the earlier registered users. You're there for a long time, show your dedication to the forum, and they accept you as one of their own.

I'm just saying that's how it was for me, and I hope I could achieve that on Batoto too.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
at another forum i was irregular for a few months, and then suddenly i was called a veteran

but i doubt that will happen here. i tend to disappear from forums just long enough at a time that i'm forgotten
and when i come back nobody remembers i was ever there
that other forum was just small enough for people to actually get to know each other
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia

I'm the wicked,hot,evil, sexy stud of batoto....so im on a whole different level then probably everybody else here in terms of bad ass. some who known me for a while call me rei, Angel doesn't matter. also wen it comes to skirt chasing me and cassa are the originals. been member since sep 23. also theirs a couple rumors about me but there just rumors.

I'm pretty sure the rumor about you not being a "wicked, hot, sexy, stud of batoto" is true.

Raika

Raika

Potato

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationLook I'm right behind you! JK~
Hey all!!! I am Raika the Awesome!
The most awesome person around here! hehehe
Been a member since around ummm... 27th Dec 2011!
Just so u know, some certain people "cough" goddess "cough" lambs "cough" r jealous of my awesomeness and youthfulness, believe me when I say I am awesome beyond your comprehension and iz more awesome than them. hehehe

0538eac231a9237c46d026939ba7d82d.giftumblr_mauva6OqqX1qbuna9o1_400_zps7278aa

Spoiler

vegaobscura

vegaobscura

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationcxc/overload scans
Hi ya'll, I'm vegaobscura, been around here since i followed one of the first batoto links on the end of their "tower of god" chapters. I rarely post, though i leave a few comments here and there. I'm not famous in the slightest though i do proofread for 2 groups, i have to be recognized by anyone. My ego has recovered though so here's an intro that isn't an intro.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
I'm Thunder Wolf. If you've been in Batoto's IRC channel, you've probably seen me. I am also on Skype a lot.

I'm also the founder of Batoto's singing thread, one of the creative sparks behind the Show Your Handwriting thread and a lot of other things that I forget.

I've been a member since 19 Oct 2011, although, I lurked here without an account for a lot longer.

I read manga. I watch anime. I play video games. I try out new things all the time. I like to talk. That's good enough for here. If you want more, just look at my profile page.

I would have come up with some strange, witty message, but I am tired as this is my second day without sleep.

2z50p6t.png

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Hey,

I'm a member since... The start i guess. was a fan of Tower of God when batoto did not exist that is how i came to batoto later on, My favorite character is BAAAAM!!!

Cheers

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

kaze343

kaze343

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Locationbecause f*** you, thats where
kaze343, member slightly before mfo. i mostly lurk, and comment more on status updates then in the forum, unless its someething someone i know started, something i like, or something i started. mostly fighting game related stuff to try and get people to play with me. only one has even replied in the Melty Blood thread i made, but eh, 1 is not 0. am also mostly in the IRC, sharing stuff with cresent and thunder most of the time, and sometimes mfo.

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium
I'm just a regular with an average of 29.25 posts a day. Er... what?

This makes me sounds irregular, but that just because I posted in Forum Games a lot (though not so much recently, only a few posts/day <- mmh... that's not okay, I'm slacking off)

I don't haunt the other forums quite as much, posted a few things here and there, started some threads (for OM and Layers Anarchy I think) to which no one actually replied I think lol

And I joined... the 20th of December 2011.

Edited by Autumn, 02 March 2012 - 03:50 PM.

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

Also... can't seem to do calculations properly

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

Sratis

Sratis

Potato

• Contributor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationWhen the sun is Down, I'm Up.
I'm Sratis Half English Half French Member since November-11, you could say that I'm a regular by Nature, I'm the Master of Many Regulars (Don't ask me it's confidential), If you need anything Pm me or My brother mfozgur, with that said my 30seconds is up, See you around.

Edited by Sratis, 02 March 2012 - 04:25 PM.

15dkqpg.png

psycho_bunny

psycho_bunny

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Locationmichigan
hey :D imma noobie ;D i like to talk to girlies ~~ just saying. :) message me anybody!! :D

POMF=3

POMF=3

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 748 posts
  • LocationInfancy

hey :D imma noobie ;D i like to talk to girlies ~~ just saying. :) message me anybody!! :D

Fuck Romney

I hope they understand that I really understand that they don't understand

Oh Sky.

Spoiler

Alrei

Alrei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • LocationBrazil
Okay, 'sup people, I'm Alrei and I've been here since Jan 14th.
I was a mangafox-fag and then at a manga's forums, there was some shit-talk about sites and then there was "b@t0t0 . net". So I searched, then I saw, then I stood.

Posted Image

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

Hi ya'll, I'm vegaobscura, been around here since i followed one of the first batoto links on the end of their "tower of god" chapters. I rarely post, though i leave a few comments here and there. I'm not famous in the slightest though i do proofread for 2 groups, i have to be recognized by anyone. My ego has recovered though so here's an intro that isn't an intro.

Don't worry brah I've seen you around

Btw was not in stalker mode at the time Xd

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

You little Bleach Maniac <3. Introduce yourself properly or I'll tell everything :3 :D

Edited by mfozgur, 02 March 2012 - 11:20 PM.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~

You little Bleach Maniac <3. Introduce yourself properly or I'll tell everything :3 :D

correction: FANGASMIC PANDORA HAATSU FANGIRL

intro me, id love to see it xD

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

intro me, id love to see it xD

Okay you wanted it.

Introduction of Sakii!!

Sakii is a flower of Batoto(not Potato). Yesterday (2 March) was her birthday. Now she is 15 years old. She is a bleach and pandora hearts maniac, I may look like a newbie when i compared to her but i am the elder one. Only thing that she wants is being with Jack (sorry i am correcting) fuzzy(me and only she can call me like fuzzy). She is irresistable spammer. She passed 1000 posts in her birthday. And i am her guardian angel (as every other girls in here [no need to be jealous]).

An additional and Deadly note:
If any of you guys tries to lay a hand on her or bully her
I'll burn you alive!!!
You can take this serious!

Remaining are unneccesary informations i think.
Spoiler

Edited by mfozgur, 03 March 2012 - 01:58 AM.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere
Hello, I'm LightYami, it is nice to meet you ^^

Just as a notice, my name isn't from Death Note, though it seems very much so ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

The Roady

The Roady

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationElder of Past Times
Hey im Neoruto Nacura......i joined 10 Aug 2011
even though it dose not look like it but i have been active recently but i have been reading
if you see me ill usually be in the chat
welcome to batoto
Posted Image
Spoiler

vegaobscura

vegaobscura

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationcxc/overload scans
yay i was known by exactly one person, though my plan to leave one typo in my intro to encourage responses about proofers being unable to proof failed.