Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dear Regulars of Batoto! Introduce yourself to Newbies :-)

Regulars of Batoto

• Please log in to reply
422 replies to this topic

Poll: Are you regular of Batoto? (286 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you regular of Batoto?

1. Voted I am a regular of Batoto (124 votes [43.36%])

Percentage of vote: 43.36%

2. Voted I am a ninja (162 votes [56.64%])

Percentage of vote: 56.64%

Vote Guests cannot vote

softpick

softpick

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 371 posts

Haihau everyone >_< 

upQffwT.png

SayuriIsHere

SayuriIsHere

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationJapan in my dreams

Hi! My name is SayuriIsHere, but I prefer to be called Shira, or Shirayuki. I'm not particularly good at Bato.to, but I will try to help any new members who need help! :)

Feel free to ask me anything, btw! :D

Attached Files

~ SayuriIsHere

Nyu

Nyu

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
ive been here a while and i just started actually reading the forums, so somehow i missed this thread.

My name is Nyu, kinda like a cat says "Myuu!!". quite often i change my name, however i went back to being me (keep up with me here) and decided to embrace my horrid taste of a name. the origin of my name goes back to One Manga about 2008ish, from a fellah who went by MangaZombie (im still looking for him, its like he never existed). he is primarily why i do forums today.
(・ัω・ั)

on a somber note, i was born and raised in Cleveland Ohio. my Irish/German roots are from Georgia and Tennessee, so i reckon you could call me a "hood-billy"? (oh, how i love puns)

im also very passionate about music, posting me a song is a great way to get to know me, music speaks for its self.
In time's of elimination
We've got nothing to lose
Please repeat the message
It's the music that we choose