Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Pocky

Pocky

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
This discussion thread may contain spoilers if you haven't read the latest scanlated chapter, yet.
---

Ugh, I can hardly wait for the next chapter! (This is how I usually feel about this series.)
I thought something like this would happen - that someone would get sick and they would be faced with this difficult decision. But I didn't think it would happen so soon.
The only hope I can see for them is two things:
1) they realized it was a model of a spaceship similar to Jupitneer
2) Yuuto's ability to assess the situation and make wise decisions as a leader.

The question is - what counts more? Persevering and keeping everyone locked up together in a spaceship, just like in a real journey through space, or judging the decision-making skills of the group leader?
Also, his groupmates might make him change his mind so they could continue - even if it's only for 1 more day. And they didn't get any medicines with the food portion, did they...?ˇˇ"

What do you think? I'm afraid my hopes are hanging on very thin (maybe non-existent?) threads :/