Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Spoiler] Tower of God Chapter Season 2 Chapter 4

Tower of Baam raw spoiler God Season 2

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

Carbon

Carbon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
pokeball???!

white_luck90

white_luck90

Potato

• Members
  • 105 posts
This is So confusing!!!!!!!

cyborgmosquito

cyborgmosquito

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 265 posts
It's an exoskeleton made of blood. One of the poke balls was apparently strong enough to make Baam bleed a tiny little (because being a shinsoo god doesn't make you invincible). So Baam's like "fuck you, my Blood comes in weaponized + armoured exoskeleton form" *Que poisonous red spider thing, tog style*.

Baam then proceeds hold off the combined tactics of all 5 of them.

greaper

greaper

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
but for the shinsoo bomb they are the same from the begininning to the end

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia
The prince didn't seem to understand how his pokeball thingies did so much damage >_<
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
Makes me wonder if that is a beast controlled by baam, Hmm? or is his blood special. By accident was listening Drowing pool - All over me :P it is about something changing me, something growing in me, all over me bla bla :P

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

And I hate that SIU draw those bombs like Pokeballs. Sucks :D

I'm pretty sure that he's doing it on purpose... I must admit, I lol'ed when I saw that. >.>;;

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)
maybe the bombs are strong but they are incredably easy to dodge because from what i saw even 2f regulars should dodge that. Plus it doesnt look like the prince is all that skill making the weapon look weaker than it is everything aside baam still human.
Posted Image

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States

but for the shinsoo bomb they are the same from the begininning to the end

No the first ones were "Ultra strong shinsoo bombs"

and the one that hit baam was "Usless/cheap Gum Bomb"

Darci

Darci

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationGermany
It can be SHinsoo too guys :I
Yeah he was bleeding but that dosnt meen he controlls it now. It can be a simple dfense skill which he learned (Shinsoo)

Gabs88

Gabs88

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 378 posts
So, Baam gets defeated by a pokeball and suddenly Sasukes Susanoo thing pops out painted red? May I say trollololololol?

white_luck90

white_luck90

Potato

• Members
  • 105 posts
It was the red thing who hurt Baam, when his aura changed to red.

God-Emperor

God-Emperor

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • LocationRelaxing inside of trees of 77th Floor and reading something.
I'm reading and reading again... The way how the Baam/Long Hair is fighting is AWESOME!!! TOTALLY BADASS!!! I'm in awe with this.
Those "pokeballs" cannot work in Baam/Long Hair, maybe one side effect of explosion or one thing released after the bomb exploded and made Baam/Long Hair spill blood and make that "parasite thing" appear.

I want this released in english today! I want to know what is happening!!!

Maybe it was something put in him to restrict his power so they could control him.

WTF... We need to know what made Baam bleed, and what's that red skeletal thingy.

It could be something for FUG to exert control over Baam so he doesn't use too much power.

Maybe those quotes make sense. Maybe no. But I want to know!!! This is bad for my heart.

aeonstorm

aeonstorm

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationEurope
i really wanna know what the hell going on.

maybe that thing is like a parasite or control thing placed by FUG or someone to control baam and supress his powers, the shinsoo bombs somehow disrupted it or something which in turn hurt baam, now they have to chance to destroy it and in return baam will team up with them

maybe thats why we didn't see baams eyes because he was being controled like a puppet or something

Edited by aeonstorm, 26 February 2012 - 03:42 PM.

LaFa

LaFa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,384 posts
  • LocationUnited States
Spoiler
S.I.U. says that next chapter will be the real beginning of the story with more characters being introduced.
He also states that there is homage to old shounen mangas in the first chapters of the 2nd part.
As for the genre, he says that it'll differ from episode to episode(shounen, political, shoujo, etc..).

Edited by LaFa, 26 February 2012 - 03:43 PM.

Shioon

Shioon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 344 posts
  • LocationGermany
That chapter is really great and there are so many information that I can hardly wait. I want the english version as soon as possible and after that the next chapter because it's really confusing.

Gabs88

Gabs88

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 378 posts

S.I.U. says that next chapter will be the real beginning of the story with more characters being introduced.
He also states that there is homage to old shounen mangas in the first chapters of the 2nd part.
As for the genre, he says that it'll differ from episode to episode(shounen, political, shoujo, etc..).

Mind giving a chapter summary?

MadMerlin

MadMerlin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
wtf, who cares ?
i just want MORE!!!
So come on siu, keep it up! youre da man!

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
The Bomb hurting Baam seemed a bit like an asspull, but it was nice how he used his blood to shield himself with shinsoo. And how did the prince have those bombs when he's so poor?

Edit: People need to stop comparing ToG to Naruto (especially sasuke) it's starting to bother me.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Wow, thanks LaFa! :D Uh, so there will also be references to political situations, and to uh.... shoujo manga. Oooookay. xP
The fact that things will really start the next chapter gets me excited, but unfortunately that means waiting another week. Wah! But it's nice to know that yes, this test is ending this week, and they'll move onto the next section next week as opposed to just dealing with the aftermaths here.

Y'know, what Prince did here wasn't That stupid. If you stand no chance in hell, you might as well run around and delay... It also did a good job of distracting Baam from the girls. After all, moving targets are more eye-catching.... It said there in the text that only 50 seconds were left, so by the end there are probably just 20 seconds or so left.

Edit: fistofrage: normally the comparisons would annoy me too, but I think SIU is doing it on purpose here. As LaFa's summary suggested, SIU is making parodies of a number of Shounen manga, so the last bit is quite likely a reference to Susanoo...

Edited by Mizura, 26 February 2012 - 03:50 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com