Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What weopon would you bring to eden island

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
we seen lots tools but what would you have brought to the island.

I going to say hatchet without much thought.

P.s I can't believe no ask this yet :o
( Yes I spelled it wrong but I can't fix it)

Edited by mokata, 26 February 2012 - 03:42 AM.

Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 215 posts
  • LocationUrAnus.
Katana/Machete

3c0md.png

Sociopath Espher

Sociopath Espher

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationAbove the clouds
KATANA ALL THE WAY ,BABE and lol i stared at the guy above me's signature for like ...... 5 minutes

The power of thy Incesity is beyond my Retribution.

The power of thy Incesity shall be our alternative salvation! XD

Rin "Kratos" Kokonoe

(From Mangafox's Forum)

Me gusta

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
A Survival Knife... Or a crowbar.

askmeabout

askmeabout

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSeoul
A pokeball.

Jared Thijm

Jared Thijm

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
This is a nobrainer. I would take a weapon that needs little reloading or if it needs reloading, it could be easily done through nature. The weapon of my choosing also requires as little skill as possible, posing minimum risk to myself, while being of maximum effect against all the enemies that I come across. It should also be something that a civilian could get their hands on relatively easy.

Above description disqualifies cheat items like bazookas, grenades, smoke/poison bombs, shotguns or normal guns. And even if one could get their hands on a normal gun or shotgun, there would be no guarantee that it could be effective against some of the animals and there would still be some risks. Try using a gun or a katana on a freaking dinosaur and see how far that will bring you. Poison gas would be the best next option, but there's no guarantee that all animals would be beholden to it. Not to mention it would be difficult to get your hands on it.

No, there's only one item that is super effective against all and would have minimum risks in its usage. That item which would grant me near invincibility on the island with vicious creatures and it would be guaranteed to work on 99% of the enemies. The super item that is sure to work, above even poison would be..........A SKUNK.

Think about it. Bring this ultimate weapon with you and you guarantee that no animal would come near you in a one mile radius. Your safety would be assured and it would even be somewhat effective against hostile humans. All you have to do, is keep it alive by feeding it some food, so you have a weapon that is perfectly reloadable through nature. It's the one thing that is super effective on all creatures and it poses no risk whatsoever in its usage. The skunk is the ULTIMATE weapon.

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts

A pokeball.

All right SMILODON was caught!

Drakiren

Drakiren

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationSweden's Capital
Well im not sure what i would bring as of a weapon, And since there is no Dinosaurs on the island and all those that ahs been showned has had interraction with early human or been out competed by animals that we made extinct, i would however bring an survivor guide encyclopedia to complement the things i already do not know.

Seeing it isn't that hard to create your own weapons or even traps, what would be good would be your brain and how to utalize that as a weapon. as for material things sure a machete or katana would be great.
and a weapon reloded by nature would mean either a sling or a bow, but a bow isn't really that hard to make, might take some time to get it 100% right and it will not be as strong as those we use today but it will be effective for it's purpose.

So best weapon to bring is knowledge, and or a survival guide that covers most things.

Inngrimsch

Inngrimsch

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
id say a survival knight or maybe a machete but no way i would take a katana why u ask? katana break far to early their durability is kinda low ;< if u want to take a sword take some european broadsward those things have a lot more power and have far more durability ;x

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
haha you know what be the best weapon or tool to have right now for the group. A inflatable boats. hehe I bet there was some on the blow up plane

kurara

kurara

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
Can't believe I'm actually googling for weapon (=_=)

So far... this one has a pretty good review: SRK (Survival Rescue Knife)
Posted Image
But this one looks much cuter XD : Pro Guard (neck knife)
Posted Image
And I after reading Btooom!, I find taser gun to be quite a nifty thing to have. Assume there is a solar powered one.. LOL..
Posted Image
So.. my answer would be an SRK and a solar powered Taser gun (as a combo)

Attis

Attis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
A damp pair of girl pantsu... just by sniffing them, I'll gain the legendary power of super perverted saiyan and wipe out the entire island in search for a pussy to fit in that pair of pantsu... and by pussy, I mean "pussy".

Uller

Uller

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUSA
hmmmm.... some kind of axe, because they have many uses. And i mean a fire-axe, not some little tomahawk.

15.jpg

mimamotte

mimamotte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
My initial thought was also an survival knife, you can make other useful tools or even weapons with it. Plus it's small and light enough to carry around with you at all times.
@Inngrimsch Although an Katana breaks if you don't have the skill to handle it, but it is possible to carry the Katana along with others luggages, compared to some heavy broadswords that need lots of strength to wield. If anything went wrong, you may even have to abandon it. Not very wise, in my opinion.

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
I'm surprised that no one in the series has made a "survival bow"...

I know they're mostly 14/15 (being the students) but pretty much any layman can put together a survival bow with 30-40lbs of pull (50lbs would be more then enough to take down a dear, I said 40 because it would be hard for a 14year old to pull 50+lbs and shoot accurately - still anyone can make a 50+lbs pull bow, it only depends on the size of the sticks you use) - since they are beside a plane there would be plenty of cord to use as a string which is basically the hardest part to making a survival bow - having string that wont snap.

Not to mention since they have a lot of stone spears/axes/hammers they should have the know-how to make a bow...

Answering the question, I'd have a 100lbs compound bow, they can take down a bear/moose - basically any animal can be killed with a 70lbs bow, so a 100lbs should be more enough for the animals in Cage of Eden.

Edited by NoobaLoob, 20 March 2012 - 06:32 PM.

kurara

kurara

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
LOL I actually thought of a bow ( from reading Suicide Island/Jisatsutou). But due to the kind of animal they have encountered in Cage of Eden, I wonder if an arrow can really kill those thick skin dinosaur type, not to mention you have to keep making the arrows and be still to properly aim and shoot... LOL... I guess it's ok if you're fighting from a distance. Not sure about close range combat situation.

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
a bow with 70lbs of pull can kill a Grizzly Bear - I know Grizzlies are smaller then like short face bears/etc but the majority of the animals shown are mammals - so yeah, I'm thinking a bow could kill most the animals shown.

Also I think they'd work best at close range (of course not at like punching range, but a few feet away) since most of the characters in Cage of Eden are like 14-15 it would be hard for them to pull a bow and hold it steady.

At close range they wouldn't need to be very accurate, most animals would just run after being hit with a few arrows, even if it didn't kill them.

crysdgon88

crysdgon88

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
a big sword just like Cloud's sword in FF VII advent children...... if i have the strength to carry it.....

-----I'll be No. 2 but NONE will be No. 1-----

Posted Image

Zentoast

Zentoast

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Flint and steel, unlimited access to fire. They've also stated a multitude of rock is available, so more flint should be able to be located, and steel if needed.

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
the kids seem to be good at getting fire, I was surprised since that's like the hardest thing to do in a survival situation lol

Edited by NoobaLoob, 02 April 2012 - 02:52 AM.