Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How does it continue?

Fire Fire Fire Chapter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Angnair

Angnair

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationVienna
Hello guys, there are probably some people who know about this stuff? Does this continue? Or is it stopped?

~~ i sure hope not, i liked reading it :)

Akuma Sweet

Akuma Sweet

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 52 posts
  • LocationInferno
it was axed sorry, i liked it too.

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Even if it was continued, it'd be in the same boat as Highschool of the Dead, Triage X, and whatever other projects Shouji (and his brother with HOTD) are supposed be doing but aren't. . .

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

gringe

gringe

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts

Even if it was continued, it'd be in the same boat as Highschool of the Dead, Triage X, and whatever other projects Shouji (and his brother with HOTD) are supposed be doing but aren't. . .

Actually Triage X is still running every month. HotD is stalled because of the writer, Daisuke Sato. Shouji Sato himself is responsible for Triage X and Fire Fire Fire.