Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Better or worse than the anime?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Caboov

Caboov

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
What do you think? Is the manga better or worse than the anime?

komic

komic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
can't really compare the 2 since it's a prequel to the anime with it own story based on the novel.

Ko-Shiro

Ko-Shiro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I love both.

Kuroiikawa

Kuroiikawa

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
  • LocationXillia
Well, I love the anime, but I like Otonashi/Yurippe rather than Otonashi/Tenshi. So I suppose this one.

Ichinose Kotomi

Ichinose Kotomi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHoly Land

Well, I love the anime, but I like Otonashi/Yurippe rather than Otonashi/Tenshi. So I suppose this one.

That's not Otonashi, this is the Prequel of Angel Beats! Anime. The story is about how the After World Battle Front has been established so Otonashi Yuzuru isn't here yet. The guy that's always with Yuri in this manga is Hideki Hinata. This will be quite long if you ask me because they'll introduce those people from the Anime and I'm looking forward to their official stories.

leyend

leyend

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 37 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
i think that both are good....but also that the anime should have lasted longer :/

-I'm The Pure Red-

Railander

Railander

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBrazil

i think that both are good....but also that the anime should have lasted longer so we could've cried some more :,/

complemented

Azralon (US)

Warlock

Rogue

Monk

Overwatch (PC)

osu!

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!
The anime made me cry. . . :,(
so i like the anime ! !

* stares *Posted ImageJ i i i i i ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ..Posted Image

Cosplay version of my Avi..! !
Spoiler

Video Mantic

Video Mantic

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHere! There! Everywhere!

I think that the anime should have gone on a lot longer but both were good.The anime was so sad and yet oddly happy.

When you finish a manga, an anime or a book do you feel like a part of you is now gone?

I do.

Spoiler