Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

DMW Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
Discuss away~

Edit: DMW is on hiatus atm, because the artist is had a baby

Edited by eleventy-one, 27 August 2012 - 04:46 AM.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
~_~ all alone... no one wants to talk about shiro? D:

romcom

romcom

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Well I do, I have not read the manga yet and am thinking about doing ao, but I hate tragic endings and I see that this is tagged as a tradgey. SO I want an explanation and to know if thee ending is truly tragic. I think the series is still going a nd want th
O know if something like the main love intrest is killed off permenantly. +For this In don't mind spoilers.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts

Well I do, I have not read the manga yet and am thinking about doing ao, but I hate tragic endings and I see that this is tagged as a tradgey. SO I want an explanation and to know if thee ending is truly tragic. I think the series is still going a nd want th
O know if something like the main love intrest is killed off permenantly. +For this In don't mind spoilers.

DMW is still ongoing :) It's actually on a hiatus now, because the artist is pregnant :Q

As for the tragedy part, almost all the characters have some sort of 'tragedy' in it, especially Shiro and Ganta >_< Since you said you don't mind spoilers I'll write something very spoilery XD Since you said you haven't read it yet, I'll try and include beginning stuff. But like I said tho, it's ongoing who knows when it will end ~_~

Spoiler

I left out a LOT, because I don't want to type for an hour >_> It's still ongoing, and that's how far it has gotten atm.

I really think everyone should read this, too many fight scenes to make it a truly good story, but a must read nonetheless (:

and thanks for posting lol anymore questions just ask

leyend

leyend

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 37 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
well.....i finished the reading of chapter 36 and my question is:

-------> ¿what activates shiro's 2nd personality?

0_0 and why does it wants to kill ganta?......isn't him her childhood friend???????.......(the last page of the chapter gave me this doubt x_x)

-I'm The Pure Red-

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts

well.....i finished the reading of chapter 36 and my question is:

-------> ¿what activates shiro's 2nd personality?

0_0 and why does it wants to kill ganta?......isn't him her childhood friend???????.......(the last page of the chapter gave me this doubt x_x)

any form of pain/negative feelings I think

Haven't read this for a while :/

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Finally caught up with the latest chapter,so if she gets free from the goose system we could expect another big earthquake. i can't believe Mockingbird copied so many branches of sin ._.

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

leyend

leyend

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 37 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
i'm just hoping to see a non-rushed ending.....a good one *O*

-I'm The Pure Red-

Fangz

Fangz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationEngland, Essex

i'm just hoping to see a non-rushed ending.....a good one *O*

Indeed, would be a let down to see so much potential fall victim to funds.
Hope the author gets well soon, of course I say that selfishly but the hearts still in it :D

<< Absolute Sword>>  Always standing before death, her reality differed from the rest of the world but her life weighed the same.

May the legend of the Absolute Sword be eternal, for the true beauty of life can only be seen by those that can see its end.

Sword.Art.Online.240.1189446.jpg

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
/facepalms

the artist wasn't sick, just on maternity leave otl *ninjaeditsfirstpost*

Fangz

Fangz

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • LocationEngland, Essex
:o!

I feel like a sheep now =[

<< Absolute Sword>>  Always standing before death, her reality differed from the rest of the world but her life weighed the same.

May the legend of the Absolute Sword be eternal, for the true beauty of life can only be seen by those that can see its end.

Sword.Art.Online.240.1189446.jpg

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
I wonder if ganta would use his blood like armor eventually.?

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

Coma Culture

Coma Culture

Potato

• Members
  • 109 posts
UUUUUPDATES!? HOLY FUCKING WHOAH I CAN'T...

I...
Spanish?....
awwwwwwwwwwh :(

Newest Project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1388475073/regeria-hope-honest-corrupt-lawyer-visual-novel?ref=newest

Regeria Hope, a Phoenix Wright-style visual novel free-ware game set in the courtroom. Pleasee check it out!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
"to return from hiatus"..............haven't I heard this before?

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-12-26/deadman-wonderland-manga-to-return-from-hiatus

Tn7HA0h.png

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo
the hiatus has ended, manga's latest number, 52 came out on 26 jan, link to raw:
http://raw.senmanga.com/Deadman_Wonderland/52/2

Edited by antalius11, 03 February 2013 - 07:17 PM.

"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you" - Batman begins

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Cool. I think I'll wait to see it scanlated until I brush back up on the story though.

Tn7HA0h.png

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
Chapter 52 on Manga Stream. The battle was awesome.

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Yeah exactly, I'm glad to see it getting scanlated so quickly........even though I don't think MangaStream is uploaded here.

Tn7HA0h.png

Antalius

Antalius

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 492 posts
  • LocationLimbo
Is it just maybe or the author has accelerated the story's rhythm a bit? I thought there were some more events before Ganta got to the mother egg mechanism, let alone open it, with some battles in between. Well, considering they probably wouldn't have affected the story, it's alright both ways.
I also think that the old mad scientist even if he won, shouldn't be able to switch bodies more than once more, considering twins are dead and the last body able to do the transfer is currently being consumed(not very important matter though xD).

Edited by Antalius11, 12 February 2013 - 09:07 AM.

"It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you" - Batman begins

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

chapter 53 is out

http://mangastream.com/read/deadman_wonderland/50710388/1

Tn7HA0h.png