Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Frankenstein's search to help rai

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

aeonstorm

aeonstorm

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationEurope
it looks like in one of the recent chapters that frankenstein his searching for a cure or something to help with rai's condtion. i wonder when they will go into more detail about why rai is ill

Auwx

Auwx

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationFrance
Something like he's too powerful for his weak noblesse body I suppose :P
That's why he needs his power sealed. I think he always has had this condition, and he used to rest for a decade or two, but now that he won't he does not get better.

He'll probably get involved with the current fight in the end and he won't be at his best, maybe cough a little blood, and cerberus will notice and report it.

Diogo

Diogo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
It just sucks that he has this always-weakened condition.

I mean, the Lord actually fought him and is in good shape while he is barely living - and he is supposed to be the most powerful being in the whole manhwa.

Sounds to me as a lame excuse to let the others fight the minions while he just waits for the boss while drinking some tea.

And now, just as Auwx says, he is probably going to be pownd by his condition in a stupid fight.

Luke Anderson

Luke Anderson

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
The Lord didn't actually fight him, I believe it was very clear that Rai was exerting very little effort compared to her much more strenuous effort. It's also worth noting that Rai has used his powers twice now (maybe more... I'm bad at memory) without resting afterwards.

If I were to guess, Rai will either die, leaving his power to be passed on to a new "Noblesse" or he will find a way to overcome his sickness.

In theory he could die and his power could die with him, but if that ever becomes the case I think we can safely assume this comic will end with that arc.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
It's also possible that his weak condition isn't necessarily related to the innate nature of his powers, but something else. (like a curse or something?)

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard