Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter discussion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
You know that exactly what I thought when I read that you can marry two person. If two people are married and each of them wants to marry someone else and the other person also wants to marry someone else it could really get cramped depending on how many marriages there could be.
About the proposal I don't agree in my opinion he should have talked to his wife.
I liked his reaction to the news but really if he was serious about her that shouldn't have killed the mood. Whatever I will read the next chapter and see in which direction this manga will go.

Thanks for the work, I don't really mind watermarks I kind of like them as long as they don't get in the way of reading.

Uller

Uller

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUSA
I like the idea. but yeah, families could get really complicated really fast.

15.jpg

Goukenimaru

Goukenimaru

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBrazil
The title for the first chapter is very ironic: "Civil Law Improvement".

From a strict point of view, no matter much a man or woman can sympathise with the idea of legally having one more partner, this is no improvement for Civil Laws.

This would seriously fuck up all succession laws, pretty much all degree of relatedness would have to be revised, from ascendants to decendants, everything.

...but enough with common sense, I'm better off enjoying how the romance flows.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
I enjoyed Honeymoon Salad (one of the mangaka's previous works) and this one sparks my interest as well. The art is quite sharp and it's style is enjoyable. I shall await more :)