Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ajmc93

Ajmc93

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Since this has been picked up by Death Toll (btw thanks) and I didn't want to spoil potential new readers on the comment section, I decided to make this thread.

Kinda glad to see that Death Toll didn't stick with the kid's annoying speech disorder lol.
More storywise, I hope Yousuke doesn't get together with Yomogi... thought he had already moved on =/

Edited by Ajmc93, 12 February 2012 - 09:34 PM.

a8224

a8224

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Agreed, I was so happy that this manga is finally picked up again, and this time by deathtoll~ so big thanks to them :)
I'm still wondering which girl Yousuke's ended up with... although I prefer his childhood friend more
but prob won't know until later on... so really really looking forward to the next chap~

RaZi3l

RaZi3l

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Status should have been [END]. If i remember correctly, this manga end at Vol 12.