Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter discussion & Theories

Theories Latest Chapter Spoiler

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
I love the surprise but seks face harimoto got..

I see what harimoto wants, while the bid to the lot goes to the dealers, the discarded cards bids goes to the owner
so if he owns all the lots, he can sell them for premium later making huge profits.

How did he bid? I read re-read.. the chapters with explanation and the giu of the tablet..
What is said its not only the owner can operate the tablet, but only the owner can start it up.. once its up pretty much can do whatever.

All he is doing is misdirection, magicians use that to perform their tricks... he creates a comotion that random guy shouts that split second distraction is all he needs or his assistant to bid.
That circle thing he susgested isn't that great either, because you pretty much will only pay attention to the ones directly ahead of you, the both next to your right and left, are in your blind spot..

I think they are just holding the tabled upside down that way, they got their fingers directly on the "BID" button.. they can just bid and there is no way anyone can except the ones directly to your right and left and only if they are looking to your fingers, add a distraction, done bid without movement

What she should've suggested was, circle was fine, BUT TABLETS ON THE FLOOR!! Only the one allowed to bid can have his/her tablet..

Drozzi

Drozzi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Well when you think about it, it's really simple how he's bidding, even without holding the tablet in his hand.
It's given away in the first round of bidding.

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Well I got pretty much spot on huh..

Tablets can be operated by someone else
and yes he was using misdirection to let someone bid in his behalf..
I thought the one operating was the one and the tablet exanged with the ponytails weren't his, I didn't think would just be, move to the side bid come back.. well sometimes things are just that simple..

But Akiyama just pulled a fast one on harimoto. So now its comeback time..

I think the lot akiyama has probablly is the key to win the thing

thelast3321

thelast3321

Potato

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • LocationDilbert.com
With this chapter I think that Akiyama simply wanted to make sure that harimoto did not end up with multiple lots. That said I don't understand Akiyama's plan right now. By bidding on this lot everyone (including Mikamoto who has Kumura's tablet) is at risk of bidding more than one gold coin to but the only reason that I can think at the moment for why Akiyama would do this is keep up the lie that Harimoto' spirit can affect the tablets since Kimura can't bid since she only has Harimoto's tablet.

But I don't think that this plan is worth it. The pros of this plan is that Akiyama might still be able to keep Harimoto stuck in the toilet during the future exchanging card phase so he won't be able to change his plans quickly if something happens. But the cons of this plan is that the LGT office is about to collect a lot of gold coins and also Harimoto can simple not stay in the toilet since it is against the rules to physically force someone to do something.

Again at the moment I don't know what Akiyama is thinking since it is also not guaranteed that he will win lot E.

Edited by thelast3321, 03 March 2012 - 01:32 PM.

t69y.jpg

In training to become the next avatar

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
They are focusing on Harimoto's hand, but there is a sure way for Akiywama to win.. and that is to simply have a BIGGER hand then he can..

He currently have a flush.. BUT his flush is ad,10d,9d,7d,4d!

All he need is a 8d and either jd or 6d, making into a bigger straight flush then

Kimura has 8d thats the heart of his straight
Tanikawa has both 5d and jd

So either a bigger straight flush, or because he gotta be the king, a Royal Flush. (using the ad and 10d he got)

Raen

Raen

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Looks like nothing's been added here for a while, but I have a theory after reading chapter 179.

I think that Yokoya's realization is that Akiyama can bid on the two remaining players and form another team of three.

Since all the other players are already in teams of three, once Akiyama is in a two-person team no one can get him AND since they are all aiming for him, no team will be willing to outbid Akiyama because it would allow another team to claim him.

The real question here is what the dealers will do once/if he accomplishes this. The goal is teams of four, but they will have five teams of three and one team of four. Does Yokoya's team get split up and bid on again? (Meaning they area all separated and Nao may not become directly opposed to Akiyama) Will they just go with it and Yokoya's team gets one more person? Will anyone be eliminated at all?

I'd love to hear what other readers think! >.<

Frenzy85

Frenzy85

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Looks like nothing's been added here for a while, but I have a theory after reading chapter 179.

I think that Yokoya's realization is that Akiyama can bid on the two remaining players and form another team of three.

Since all the other players are already in teams of three, once Akiyama is in a two-person team no one can get him AND since they are all aiming for him, no team will be willing to outbid Akiyama because it would allow another team to claim him.

The real question here is what the dealers will do once/if he accomplishes this. The goal is teams of four, but they will have five teams of three and one team of four. Does Yokoya's team get split up and bid on again? (Meaning they area all separated and Nao may not become directly opposed to Akiyama) Will they just go with it and Yokoya's team gets one more person? Will anyone be eliminated at all?

I'd love to hear what other readers think! >.<

Yep, the trick this time seems to be pretty simple.

How messed up would it be if all except 1 of their groups got disqualified...  (If Akiyama bids on 17, another group can still get 4 by bidding on 18)

It might be that the dealers will switch it up and let the 3 remaining players bid on which group they want to join.