Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest/Next chapter Discussions

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
I don't know why but there isn't any topic. At least there had to be one latest/next chapter topic like this until now, for such a wonderful manga . So I am starting this topic to show our interest in this manga and sharing our opinions about it.

PS: Under this topic please behave well and be gentle.

See you around.
mfozgur

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

toad

toad

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I know... stinks it only gets updated once every two months, but then again I would rather it be enjoyable rather than rushed...

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
This is a wonderful manga however it is out once in two months. Auhtor has another mangas going on that is the reason.
For example Kimi no iru machi. if you didn't read you should.
And for me following unfinished mangas is a bit painful. So i am waiting for new chapters as well.
And reading finished mangas is not a thing that i should wonder cause it has an end. this is why i am following unfinished mangas. and besides it is exciting to comment on them from week to week.

(and i am sorry for my late respond)

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

Tipsynaruto

Tipsynaruto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I like tis a lot more than KNIM. Too much drama in it. Suzuka was good, but KNIM was a bit too much. This, on the other hand, is so casual and more comedic.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
KNIM is supposed to have a more serious and realistic tone. Princess Lucia is more of your typical fantasy harem-ish love-comedy story.

Arries Roque

Arries Roque

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
what the hell.. i thought that there's gonna be bloodshed

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
actually that request is SUSPICIOUS ...
like he tried to gather massive demon on 1 place and slaughter all of them ...
with 666 messiah he can gather all low class demon ...
however if it's combined with Lucia too ...
have a guess of the result ... and what he plan about ...

BlidBladMoon

BlidBladMoon

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUK

I feel a little bad for the angel Rie, as her romantic subplot, and chances, are really going nowhere. I think being a bit mature and self-denying are what cause her problems, as Lucia has no qualms being all over Yuta all the time, while her showing restraint tends to mean she's at a disadvantage.

Though I also suspect that Seo might have grown bored of her.

Admittedly, I tend to prefer the comedy side of things to the romance side.

I also wouldn't mind seeing the more abrasive angel El get some focus, and I'd like it if Belze's servants got to do something indivudually sometime. They kind of act like a unified personality, so it'd be nice seeing some individuality from them.

I also sort of miss the teacher, she wasn't a particular a favourite of mine in the past, but re-reading early chapters, I've found her funnier and more likeable than I remembered.

Edited by BlidBladMoon, 04 October 2014 - 12:20 PM.

Jdog

Jdog

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationWest Chicago, IL

It would be really nice if the author would put a little more plot into the story instead of random junk, make the mc more sensible and feeling and less asexual cold fish, and put more thought into smoothing out the storyline with better acting. Lucia going from suffering from the underwear to casually laughing about needing a kiss to get out of them before suffering again to the point where she is bleeding just does not make any sense.

Reis

Reis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

"Grand Finale Has Just Begun"

Awww say it ain't so!