Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

fascinatingly good

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Uller

Uller

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUSA
I like the humor in bonnouji. It's funny.

15.jpg

Auwx

Auwx

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 22 posts
  • LocationFrance
Basically evrything's good in this manga. The comedy, the romance the characters...
I specially like how refreshing it is : no weird plot, no unbelievable storyline or twists, no annoying love-triangles...

A very good find with which I relax from other overdramatic romance mangas

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
True this manga is quite relaxing, i enjoy seeing all the wierd stuff his has in those boxes.

HitsumiBanchou

HitsumiBanchou

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGrand line ._.
It's plesent to the eyes to read something as easygoing like this. Sometimes u just need to take a break from those romance. too much of it just drives u nuts. On a side note i wish i had a bro who would send me random stuff like that. I wana have a cool room like his (well maybe a little bit less on the cult theme.. . . i don't mind the open coffin :rolleyes: )

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
So easygoing,surprisingly enjoyable, but the title is a bit weird. Ozawa's expressions are always cute and funny. :lol:

Law169

Law169

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland
One of the randomest mangas ive read but I always come bk for more.

chronodekar

chronodekar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
This was really nice and sweet. Simple and easy going. In some ways, it reminds me of "Orange Roof" or "Living Game".

Want more,
chronodekar

whitenuts

whitenuts

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
This is extremelly refreshing. :D And the type o humor reminds me o Tonari no Seki-kun, which I love.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Very good, definitely. I just caught up with it and it's really a great story, plenty of wacky humor and interesting slice of life story. Really  looking forward to new chapters. 

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wedding bells..........what a pair they'll make :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Amazing how inane their conversations are.........they really are perfect for each other :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.

It's funny, just when I thought the awkward conversations in the shops were going to lead to some kind of spat, or rift, or expression of his discomfort with the whole shopping thing . . . they totally didn't and it turned out that while out of his depth he was basically fine.  Which is fairly normal in real life, but my instincts for manga and fiction are honed on the notion that if you put something in, it's there for a reason, and so discomfort must lead to DRAMA

But this isn't like that, they're just schlepping around.  It's so cute.

Come to think of it, for similar reasons I was vaguely expecting some kind of arc related to her dieting thing--it wouldn't work, or it would work, or she'd give up or something.  But no, like in real life you don't instantly find out if someone's plan to get better exercise will make any difference.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

yup, it's very cute...........much more of a true "slice of life" type story line than so many others that carry that genre tag.......the romance is there, the comedy is there, but the drama that's so common with those other themes present...........nah, just never has really been gone into to hardly any degree. 

Tn7HA0h.png

chronodekar

chronodekar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

That was a fun and meaningless update. :)

-chronodekar

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

^^ haha!! speaking of which..............another semi nonsensical chapter..........still cute and funny though :D

this was the best moment though.............

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hah!! That was hilarious, complaining to her friends because she and her BF don't fight.........wow, yeah, that really went over well :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Shabutaro

Shabutaro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I can't believe how refreshing reading this was. I was looking for ages for something like this. Easily one of my top favorite romance manga.

I really want more of this instead of 90% being some overdramatic triangle-love stuff with a super bitch, Ecchi overload harem or unbelievable fantasy stories.

Mr.Outsider

Mr.Outsider

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

My favorite Slice of life i've read so far c':

Truly a  heartwarming read.

32997_s.gif

browneyes23

browneyes23

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMid-West US

It's funny, just when I thought the awkward conversations in the shops were going to lead to some kind of spat, or rift, or expression of his discomfort with the whole shopping thing . . . they totally didn't and it turned out that while out of his depth he was basically fine.  Which is fairly normal in real life, but my instincts for manga and fiction are honed on the notion that if you put something in, it's there for a reason, and so discomfort must lead to DRAMA

But this isn't like that, they're just schlepping around.  It's so cute.

Come to think of it, for similar reasons I was vaguely expecting some kind of arc related to her dieting thing--it wouldn't work, or it would work, or she'd give up or something.  But no, like in real life you don't instantly find out if someone's plan to get better exercise will make any difference.

Having lived thru an almost identical situation, the thing that I expected to cause drama was her smoking cessation efforts. I once had a serious girlfriend who tried to quit smoking at my request and it was the cause of much Strum und Drang in that relationship.

Computer geek, ex-motor-head, old enough to know better

Argomundo

Argomundo

Kraftwerk Potato

• Donator
  • 1,008 posts
  • LocationGermany
Immediatly ended up as one of my favourite mangas of all time.

I invite everyone reading this to the Batoto discord https://discord.gg/PxAqQGy 

Spoiler