Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter 13: Are You Really Dating?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Raws just came out yesterday (2/10)

Translation/TS
Clean/Merge
Q/C
Q/C Edits
Release (Estimated: tonight 2/13 at the very earliest, sometime tomorrow 2/14 at the latest. "today" and "tomorrow" are based on GMT+8 (- 1/2 a day for all you on the East Coast of the US -15 hours for all you on the West. Those of you in between can figure it out from there, I will assume. ;) )

Although I am in a very similar position to http://japanzai.com/...hp?topic=1921.0, my duties are more to my group and this project is extremely important to krytyk. Chapter 13 will be released in some way or some form, but I will likely delay it. Perhaps I will leave a troll release up for an extended period of time-- I am considering using the raws to make one to put up while we finish scanlating the project. We are also considering releasing via another media which Grumpy may or may not allow us to put up on Batoto eventually. I will have to ask him about it once we have all the kinks worked out on what it is going to be exactly.

Please keep in mind some of the following things:

- Manga Heaven does not receive ad revenue from Batoto, websites or other places.

- Manga Heaven has never and will never accept donations. Use that money to buy the raws from Amazon.co.jp or YesAsia or wherever you buy your Japanese manga from and support the authors and publishers.

- Manga Heaven does not want our name or work associated in any positive or assisting light with Noez or any of their properties. This is why we are supportive of Batoto and why we are waging war against Manga Fox. We do not believe money should be gained from the mangaka's work.

- We do not condone the use of bot scripts to strip manga from readers and do not wish our work or our name to appear on any such site that uses dishonest methods of manga acquisition.

- We have mentioned that we are making a new website. Unfortunately, the person in charge of that has been... absent. I may use Weebly or something to set up something for us temporarily. But I would need to find the time and motivation for that.

If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this thread, ask in our IRC channel or PM me personally. I will try to respond to everything I can.

Edited by Souldrake, 13 February 2012 - 03:56 AM.

Souldrake
Manga-Heaven Co-Founder and Translator [Retired]

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
I am in a similar position to souldrake, this project is indeed, important to me and i'd like to keep it running, but even my patience IS NOT limitless. And in future it might occur that our group will stop scanlating altogether if this continues.

And about the chapter... well the QUEEN IS HERE~, says it all ;).

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

Katimusha

Katimusha

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
ok that explains chapter 13 i wasnt sure what was going on. I completely understand why you did what you did and i will just wait for the actual release whenever that may be. Also keep up the good fight against manga fox

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
That was...interesting. Good luck, Manga Heaven.

ライナ

ライナ

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGorilla-land
I was like wtf when I saw chapter 13 was out considering that the raws were released just recently. Anyway, off to mangafox and look at their forums. I'm fine at waiting.

Posted Image=========================================================================== Posted Image ============================================================================== Posted Image

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Her name is Mikoto

Spoiler

For those who want a tidbit.

Edited by Souldrake, 11 February 2012 - 06:32 AM.

Souldrake

ライナ

ライナ

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationGorilla-land

Her name is Mikoto

Spoiler

lol, I shouldn't have clicked the spoiler. me and my curiosity.

Posted Image=========================================================================== Posted Image ============================================================================== Posted Image

cloudyfog

cloudyfog

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDAT ASS!
lol now even writing on some1 wall moderated on mangofux forum, and post need to be approved by mod. xD

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
troll chapter expected to stay up only for 1~2 more days depending on my mood and public opinion I suppose.
I might as well mention here that the sneak peek pages for chapter 13 are not in order (if you can't tell yet) and uh enjoy the troll while it lasts.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

seanhan

seanhan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Her name is Mikoto

Spoiler

lol, I shouldn't have clicked the spoiler. me and my curiosity.

...ARGH!!!!! Why??? because u said that i clicked on it... :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

chaotix37

chaotix37

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
WEll I need to wait for the ****** to remove just to read em properly. Im a sad panda

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
The chapter is still in the works, so ~~ As soon as we finish it itll go up.

Retired Manga Cleaner/Redrawer @Manga-Heaven, @kono-basho, @wangan-scans, anonymous and more.
Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
well, troll chapter removed since krytyk thinks we shouldn't troll peeps on batoto anymore. previously drake left it up to me so..*shrugs*
either way, stay tuned to this thread to keep track of the progress I guess.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
I just got back from Taipei where I went to Lantern Festival with a few friends. It's 11:00 or close enough to and I'm tired but I am going to get a few pages translated before bed... as soon as I catch up on the QQ on Manga Fox and Manga Here.

The real release might take longer than usual (well it already has as I usually have less than a 24 hour turn around on the TL/TS) as I am going to experiment with a way to release clean though I am not sure Grumpy will allow it to be posted on Batoto so when it's ready I will find someplace to upload it and put a link out. Sadly, we are pretty much stuck with having to use permanent watermarks just to get the message across. As expected, the manga fox users don't give a rat's ass, and if that's so, why don't they just do us and themselves a favor and tell Noez to stop uploading our crappy releases (watermarks or no).

Souldrake

Alexander Scarlett

Alexander Scarlett

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
soooo my face when i saw the mF fags rage lol good stuff.... i kinda wish there was a way we could get those sites taken down

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Really, the only way we are going to "win" is to stop scanlating. But if that happens, everyone loses and no one wins. Hopefully a new approach will actually work. I have my doubts, but... we will see. I have to at least have some hope, right? lol

Souldrake

Jessie1892

Jessie1892

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I really got surprise when I saw the censored. Although I'm glad I did see it now I'm stopping using manga fox, and join Batoto.
Thank you all for all the hard work done.

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Going to reply here just to say TL/TS complete. Krytyk went to bed, but it's in his hands now (OP modified to show status change)

Souldrake

krytyk

krytyk

Potato

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • LocationPoland
Just woke up, gonna work on it asap. Expect release within 24 hours~~

Illustration editor

Light Novel translator

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
I think krytyk is being a little too optimistic with that release estimate, TBH. It will release when it's ready and "soon" ™

Souldrake