Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Addressing Deeper Points Unintentionally?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bushwhacker2k

bushwhacker2k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 485 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina, USA
It's interesting that they take a subject like mass discrimination and try to turn it into a joke manga.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/58649/1-love-9_v1_ch3_by_nayuki-love
This actually points out a pretty hefty flaw of the majority rule. If the majority is influenced a certain way then it isn't necessarily for the good of the many, or the good of anyone at all.

No one can really say this manga is realistic, obviously, but there are certain things we can derive from it.

"This statement is not true."

Teks

Teks

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
You're reading way to much into it.

PimpToad

PimpToad

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts

You make it sound like being stepped on by women is a bad thing...

Mordenheim

Mordenheim

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Stolen from someone's signature;

"Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper."

Actually, I have no interest in the world, but... I-I have no choice! So I will conquer it!

The Friendzone - It hurts...

Instant Kill

Girl Friendzoned

Seks equals Power!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well yeah, it would be kind of disturbing if you took any of it seriously.......of course it's meant as satire so you really shouldn't. :)

Very cute and funny, the "discrimination" is just a prop for cuteness and comedy, nothing to take seriously. 

Tn7HA0h.png

linkonlog

linkonlog

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
This manga is just blatant misandry thats all this is