Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter Discussion

manga

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
I happen to like this manga, i enjoy mangas that feature a lawless city where cops are not in full power.

HOw do you guys feel about this manga?

Leechington

Leechington

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
I came for the art, but I stayed for the awesome characters.
I'm really curious to see what's going to happen next~
It's a shame it's a monthly series, waiting so long for updates is torture. ;^;

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
me too
i think nic might die, because of what he said while in the hostipal.
true it does take a well for new releases , i wish it could be weekly.

Leechington

Leechington

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
Yeah, it does seem possible he might die...
But I hope not ;^;

Leechington

Leechington

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
ALL the Twilights are gonna die? ;A;

Lots is happening now, I can't keep up with all the different families.
It appears the Cristiano family may be related to the Arcangelos? (Worick's family)
I may just be reading into things too much, but it even makes sense with the names!

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
I think they all will, those pills probaly stop their bodies from degrading maybe?
then there is that girl nic is in love with, she is in a coma. Maybe thats what happens before they die..
true theres a lot of families, sometimes i get confuse too.

i hate the fact that alex fell back into the hooker life for a second...

Rinkara

Rinkara

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 51 posts
  • Locationthe Hungry Bug
Well at least that explained why Alex didn't seem to have much of a personality before... just going along with everyone else. Maybe now she'll be able to develop more, I was afraid she'd be the "generic female placeholder for the reader in comic full of hot men"

All that Worick/Alex tease would have been all HHNNNNGGHHHHHH... but she kinda ruined the surprise with the stuff posted on her website. :P

Also I'm still wondering if Gina is a tranny... lol she is more manly than some of the guys. (Delico)

hoping for more backstory in the next chapter!

Edited by Rinkara, 14 March 2012 - 04:23 AM.

Leechington

Leechington

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
Big Mama Georgiana said that Twilights were the victim of a drug, so.... I wonder, are the pills Nic takes bad or good? D:

Maybe Alex is with both of them. :o
A happy (cop out) Shinshi Doumei ending where she doesn't have to choose!
I really don't want that... :c

It seems trannies have appeared in the story before (in the "knock shop") so it's possible, but I think Gina may just be a manly woman.
I wonder what place around there would do sex-change operations... Dr. Theo? ( ゚ Д゚);

Edited by Leechington, 15 March 2012 - 10:35 PM.

Rinkara

Rinkara

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 51 posts
  • Locationthe Hungry Bug

Maybe Alex is with both of them. :o
A happy (cop out) Shinshi Doumei ending where she doesn't have to choose!
I really don't want that... :c

uuggghhhhh noooooooooooo don't say that. Those endings are the worst.

No tranny is safe when Worick is mad.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
That would be a very bad ending, plus I think nic loves the twilight girl who is in a coma.

I think nic will die and worick goes on a alcoholic/reckless binge but is stopped by Alex like he did for her.

I like the back to the past chapter I was wondering if they were ever go in more detail to explain their past.

I think the pills are bad in the sense they slowly kill the user and good by increasing their power maybe?

Leechington

Leechington

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
That is what seems to be going on with the pills, but they're also addictive? And it seems like Nic was born addicted... I'm not really sure about the dependency and withdrawals but isn't there some chance he could be weened off? Man, I just really don't want Nic to die. ;A;

Also I'm not sure if he's in love with the Twilight girl or not, but when it showed her face she looked a lot like Alex to me...

PS - Well done to Nic for learning how to talk even though he's been deaf forevers. And little Worrick is gonna teach him how to read, that's so precious dsfaslgjfdg
BROMANCE FOREVER

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
i think they are highly addictive...I don't want him to die either, he is a cool character.

Yeah i like that part where he learns how to talk, and worrick learns sign language.
I think he is in love with that because of the way he looks at her, or it might just be me.

It seems alex might like both but I think she will end up with worrick.

Rinkara

Rinkara

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 51 posts
  • Locationthe Hungry Bug
My crappy opinion: I think Nic was in love with Veronica and Alex reminds him of her, but she's not and then romance things will happen and stuff?
Nic and Alex is practically confirmed, that is if Kohske doesn't deviate from the stuff she's already done, all like "I was just trollin"

Worick belongs to all the ladies~ although it'd be nice if he found one I don't really see it happening anytime soon

But we all know the real love story in this comic is NIC AND WORICK BROMANCE ;A;

Leechington

Leechington

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts

My crappy opinion: I think Nic was in love with Veronica and Alex reminds him of her, but she's not and then romance things will happen and stuff?
Nic and Alex is practically confirmed, that is if Kohske doesn't deviate from the stuff she's already done, all like "I was just trollin"

Worick belongs to all the ladies~ although it'd be nice if he found one I don't really see it happening anytime soon

But we all know the real love story in this comic is NIC AND WORICK BROMANCE ;A;

Ah, kinda Inuyasha style where he's like "You look just like Kikyo so I love you! But you're not Kikyo! But now I love you anyway, for who you are, which is still not-Kikyo!"

Nic and Worick is my BROTP

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
true it does sound like some inuyasha stuff

no bro romance

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Looks like an anime is in the works....

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-07-08/gangsta-action-manga-gets-tv-anime/.76433

Tn7HA0h.png