Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~
Bro i changed mine mistakely then i tried to change it again afterwards bu it didn't change. Then all along a day i removed and uploaded over and over again however it didn't change. 20 hours later i put my old ava but it didn't change again. I left it like that and 4 hours later i saw my ava is changed to my old ava(i forgot to change it again to new one) then i tried to change my ava to new one but it didn't but this time I left my new ava and waited. after 24 hours it changed automatically. i didn't do anything. As Grumpy said it is a cache error. I can be change any time i think. besides as you know servers moved so this can be the reason. remove and upload it again.

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

OK well i guess i'll have to wait another day or so, but it's no problem.

The way I see it both our server and the cache display the same thing for me. Did you add it without error?

Cache:
Spoiler

Batoto Server:
Spoiler

Sratis

Sratis

Potato

• Contributor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationWhen the sun is Down, I'm Up.
@mhh :Yeah, i did, there wasn't any problem.
@mfozgur : I think i'll do as you said and wait 24hours.
Thanks again.

15dkqpg.png

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
If the server doesn't show the right image I'm afraid waiting won't help.

I may have the wrong link to the file on the server in which case waiting might actually help, though that's rather unlikely.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Just try uploading the image again.

Sratis

Sratis

Potato

• Contributor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationWhen the sun is Down, I'm Up.
I re-uploaded it but this time, I Imported the link to the image, Hope this Works.

15dkqpg.png

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
Seems it worked this time. I see a different one on the core server.

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
Grumpy he is not here but i cannot see a different pic. Just giving info. you can ignore me always :D

Spoiler

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
@mfozgur, mhh had already responded for you. :P

I guess I really should fix this cdn issue not updating timely enough. Quite annoying for me as well.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Okay nevermind... hopefully, my avatar is updating properly this time round. :) I think I'll give it a few days though it kept switching back and forth from my new to old picture. Hmmm...

Edited by Yu Han Sang, 14 March 2012 - 01:03 PM.

http://www.cakewrecks.com/home/2012/3/29/sheep-who-must-not-be-named.html
For pony!!! :D

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Yu Han Sang, The avatar on the Batoto Server and the Cache are identical as far as I can see. Nothing will update if that's the case.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
  • LocationIn Cake Heaven, stuffing myself with cakes(chocolate, fruit, etc.). Mmm... :D
Huh? Hmmm... okay, to update your avatar, you update your Photo, right?

Miseng is supposedly the Prince of Zahard and thus, a trap. SIU, you've completely outdone yourself this time. :D :D :D

And I'm very sorry, I just rarely accept friend requests these days. I don't really do Facebook friend requests. Maybe next time. :P
------------------
Even though I like TOG, I have no favourite characters. There are only characters I get attached to, for the moment and some traits I adore, just for a while. In the same way, there is no character I hate or dislike. I may get annoyed, angry and so on, for a while.

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
I'm just gonna throw this out there, but try deleting your temporary files and refreshing if the avi still hasn't updated.

sig-1.png

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
It's still happening. All the small avatars changed. The big ones like the one on the left of forum posts and on my profile page hasn't changed yet, even though it's been a few hours. o_O And I keep wiping my computer's cache clean.

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
i am adding this info from Batoto Family thread. it might help to others

right click your ava and select look the pic and refresh the page!
this can help you for changing cause i can see your new ava
in sea two red headed guys :D one with orange the other with blue short

Ohh yay! It worked! :D :D Thank you uncle Leo!

Edited by Leonardo, 21 March 2012 - 03:41 PM.

Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

It's still happening. All the small avatars changed. The big ones like the one on the left of forum posts and on my profile page hasn't changed yet, even though it's been a few hours. o_O And I keep wiping my computer's cache clean.

If your avatar still hasn't updated you need to reupload it. If it has, disregard this.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
Btw, what is the size limit for an avatar? Width 200? Height 200?

------------------

Katzilla

Katzilla

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,097 posts
It's automatically resized, isn't it? Or did you mean something else?

Edited by Katilicious, 04 April 2012 - 02:43 AM.

sig-1.png

Guest_Jabberwocky_von_Kartoffel

Guest_Jabberwocky_von_Kartoffel
  • Guests
The limit is 200x200, but I guess it is automatically resized as Kat said. And if your avatar hasn't uploaded yet, change the forum theme to IP.Board and try again. I did it when people were blabbering about avatars not uploading and it worked, instantaneous upload.

Edited by Jabberwocky, 04 April 2012 - 03:01 AM.

Yu Han Sung

Yu Han Sung

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,989 posts
@Jabberwocky and @Katilicious: Nah, was just curious about the limit since I didn't find any information about that anywhere. Thanks for answering! :)

------------------