Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Random thoughts...watch out for spoilers.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Whenever i finish a manga like this, i usually feel the need to express what i'm thinking in the moment, mainly because this is the kind of manga that i like so much that probably i won't read it again, mainly because it won't feel the same and because i won't be able to forget it, even if i try to.
Spoiler

I guess i can say it is as good as so many reviews and opinions says it is, not many mangas can actually make you feel in your guts all that really happens in the story, that parts of the story are taken from actual life's experience, and why not, your life's experiences, things yo can relate to... in my short experience reading manga, if you like this, then is a MUST for you to read Suzuka, Strobing edge, kurohime, Ichigo 100%, hatsukoi limited and of course if you haven't, don't forget to read I"s. you won't regret it.
PD: If you haven't read this manga, please refrain from looking at the attached picture, it's my favorite part of the mnaga, but is actually the last page so, make sure your read it first.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Is.jpg   62.34KB   28 downloads

bolzoo

bolzoo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

Whenever i finish a manga like this, i usually feel the need to express what i'm thinking in the moment, mainly because this is the kind of manga that i like so much that probably i won't read it again, mainly because it won't feel the same and because i won't be able to forget it, even if i try to.

Spoiler

I guess i can say it is as good as so many reviews and opinions says it is, not many mangas can actually make you feel in your guts all that really happens in the story, that parts of the story are taken from actual life's experience, and why not, your life's experiences, things yo can relate to... in my short experience reading manga, if you like this, then is a MUST for you to read Suzuka, Strobing edge, kurohime, Ichigo 100%, hatsukoi limited and of course if you haven't, don't forget to read I"s. you won't regret it.
PD: If you haven't read this manga, please refrain from looking at the attached picture, it's my favorite part of the mnaga, but is actually the last page so, make sure your read it first.

Ok to just say.. THIS?

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
hello bolzoo, I'm sorry I didn't see your comment before...
I don't understand what you mean with your comment, could you explain it to me, I'm not very fluent with English.

mikevonline

mikevonline

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I didn't like the ending at all... every one of the last chapters was so sad, and then from one page to the other everything was suddenly peachy. I feel like some chapters were left out, with Ichitaka and Iori working out just what happened all this time ever since Ichitaka freaked out on their date (I too had a horrible feeling that Iori was in fact cheating, by the way).

They should have talked about all that crap they put each other through. I mean, I might be wrong, but didn't like quarter a year pass between Ichitaka dumping her and his coma?

Instead, we have "oh, iori has weird hair and acts cold and arrogant to Ichitaka's and her old friends! Oh, suddenly she loves ichitaka despite of everything! Oh she's nice to everyone again!" It just felt forced and/or too hastily done.

___

^ What a nerd.