Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Missing chapters? where they go? T.T

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Zonambulous

Zonambulous

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello,
you guys can call me Zona for shot.

I've been reading manga for years like most here, I stumbled upon Manga Fox and MangaHere one day. That's how I started reading many manga that are originally posted to Batoto. When i found out they were ripping this site off. My decision to not visit them was final.

Batoto gives credit to the scanlators and others where its due.

but I have a question.

What happens when there are missing chapters?
Were they taken out on purpose to drive readers back to batoto?

I read "Tohai Densetsu Akagi" and im hooked on it. Where are the chapters between volume 7 and 10, perhaps more? A while ago there were chapters missing in MH that later were found in batoto.
Does Batoto have them somewhere else?

If somone knows PM me plox
~Zona

Sonickrazy

Sonickrazy

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 5 posts
  • LocationDenver, CO, USA
Volumes 8-10 are missing because the Anime already covers those chapters, and as such most people interested in Akagi would be more interested in the chapters coming after the Anime stops. I started my Manga-Translating career with Akagi using the Anime as a crutch to help it go faster, but at present, Volume 8 will not be scanlated for a long time unless another group picks it up. I would suggest you watch the anime starting at Episode 15, conveniently where Volume 8 begins.

FLY

FLY

Potato Sprout

• Donator
  • 8 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Anyway, when you get there you may think that you'd be missing much, but 120 chapters after, the same game is not finished, so the 15 missing chapters are really nothing.

Kerosine_Monkey

Kerosine_Monkey

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

HEY GUYS!

I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING!!!

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE MISSING CHAPTERS?

Yeah . . .

We found 'em

Thank you FKMTKrazy

Thank you Sonic Krazy

THANK YOU FKMT

And Akagi, may your spirit never rest and yet be in this universe for all time