Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

edit

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Bergamot

Bergamot

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, Gyeonggi-do

Please wait.

Edited by Bergamot, 06 March 2012 - 01:50 PM.

Ivy

Ivy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 154 posts
A question for The Company: will you continue to translate Kubera when you reach the last chapter? Or will it be a problem now that is published?

Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

A question for The Company: will you continue to translate Kubera when you reach the last chapter? Or will it be a problem now that is published?

It's already "published" on naver anyway. This doesn't really change anything.

For example all mangas in japan are published as well just in japan. It's a question of "where". Currently we have no reason not to continue.
  • Ivy likes this

Bergamot

Bergamot

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea, Gyeonggi-do
Haas Lehn(Kaz Lehn's Brother)'s Diary.
(Korean)

N15년 10월 34일 하스의 일기.

오늘은 리즈의 생일이다.
내가 그렇게 말렸는데도 카즈 녀석은 기어코 구구단 책을 선물했고,
역시나 하늘 높이 날아갔다.

그러게 그냥 리즈가 좋아하는 버섯으로 준비 하자니깐.
만약 리즈가 그 책의 정가(은화1개)를 봤다면 카즈는 한 대 더 맞았겠지.
일단 금화를 주고 거스름돈을 받았으니 카즈의 말이 틀린 건 아니지만.

아무튼 이렇게 된 이상 어지간한 선물로는 안 될 것 같다며
이 녀석이 나더러 아테라까지 같이 가달라고 한다.
아우야. 난 이런 용도로 쓰려고 순간이동을 배운게 아니란다...

그래도 결국 같이 아테라까지 온 걸 보면 나도 참 별 수 없는 형인가 보다.
카즈 녀석이 선물 고르는 동안 미리 오늘 일기를 써두고 있긴 한데
아, 녀석이 뭔가 찾았는지 날 부른다.

애완동물인가? 비싸 보이는데 돈은 또 나더러 내라고 하겠지.

Edited by Bergamot, 15 February 2012 - 03:47 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
*blinks* I didn't see those pictures before, thanks! :D

To the rest of you: Haas is writing about Leez' birthday and how she sent Kaz flying because he bought her a math book. x) They went to Atera to buy a new present for Leez. They found a pet! Wow, so that green stuff really is a pet? I always thought it was a stuffed doll. xD Sure, we see it moving, but I thought it was maybe magic-powered or it was just drawn that way to look cute.

It has two tails. It's like those legendary two-tailed cats. The type that's supposed to bring death. D:

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Ivy

Ivy

Potato

• Contributor
  • 154 posts

*blinks* I didn't see those pictures before, thanks! Posted Image

To the rest of you: Haas is writing about Leez' birthday and how she sent Kaz flying because he bought her a math book. x) They went to Atera to buy a new present for Leez. They found a pet! Wow, so that green stuff really is a pet? I always thought it was a stuffed doll. xD Sure, we see it moving, but I thought it was maybe magic-powered or it was just drawn that way to look cute.

It has two tails. It's like those legendary two-tailed cats. The type that's supposed to bring death. D:

A pet very appropiate for a person with triple nil atribute, I guess. Posted Image Do you know how long will be the break until season 2?
Also, thank you very much for your answer, mhh!

Edited by Ivy, 06 March 2012 - 09:49 PM.

Spoiler

aeonstorm

aeonstorm

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationEurope
Sorry if this is an annoying question but does anyone know when season 2 is due to start please.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
I already answered in the spoiler discussion thread. The answer is: nobody knows. :\ Currygom didn't say.
She's probably taking her time to properly prepare Part II. The break may take a while, which is why it was temporarily moved to the "complete" section (I think Currygom explained in her blog that a webtoon gets moved to the complete section if the break lasts longer than a certain amount of time. But, I've seen other webtoons moved to "complete", only to be brought back when season II started, so it's not permanent),

Edited by Mizura, 18 February 2012 - 02:37 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com