Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Your the leader now! Pick five people to be in your group.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
You're the leader now!
Let's have so more fun! You fell off the airplane! Five people land near you! Who are these five people. They can be almost characater died or alive. Obviously you can pick and choice from different group. The only rule can't have another leader in your group since wouldn't be fun. Let's celebrate the minor guys!

Zaji! ( :( I can't be he died) ( he strong and has good heart)
Monk ( He's knowlege about plants would do us good)
Yashiro ( He the loner type but he's strong)
Pilot Tsuchiyama ( he if he wasn't on the plane he wouldn't died in the fight. Think how about what a pilot knows)
Minmai the orginal ( She knows Alot of the animals)

Me ( obviously I am computer geek, surivist, leader) ( I would bring a laptop with me too! I am knowlegdable about general medical knowlege and herb medince.) ( p.s I would have saltlite internet too!)

Edited by mokata, 28 January 2012 - 05:17 PM.

Cassanova

Cassanova

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSicily,Italy And Sit In The Throne Of Harem Kingdom
Me
-Yarai
-Sengoku
-
-
-
wanted to make extermination group....(Haven't decided the rest...)
Spoiler

Posted Image

Nvrmltice

Nvrmltice

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

You're the leader now!
Let's have so more fun! You fell off the airplane! Five people land near you! Who are these five people. They can be almost characater died or alive. Obviously you can pick and choice from different group. The only rule can't have another leader in your group since wouldn't be fun. Let's celebrate the minor guys!

Zaji! ( Posted Image I can't be he died) ( he strong and has good heart)
Monk ( He's knowlege about plants would do us good)
Yashiro ( He the loner type but he's strong)
Pilot Tsuchiyama ( he if he wasn't on the plane he wouldn't died in the fight. Think how about what a pilot knows)
Minmai the orginal ( She knows Alot of the animals)

Me ( obviously I am computer geek, surivist, leader) ( I would bring a laptop with me too! I am knowlegdable about general medical knowlege and herb medince.) ( p.s I would have saltlite internet too!)

That's most likely the combination of all the talented people in Eden no Ori, without being strong you're nothing but with the Minor Characters as your strength, its most likely the Perfect Team.

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku

Me
-Yarai
-Sengoku
-
-
-
wanted to make extermination group....(Haven't decided the rest...)

Spoiler

I like the way you think! :D

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Seems fun, so I'll do it. :D

#1. Hatsuse Shizuka - Though Mariya is smarter, I think her memorization will come in handy, especially for any missed details or any codes or something that appear later on.
#2. Inazomo Miki - The author is keeping her in the background, but being an archer - the head archer of the club no less, I really think she is a massive help to a group, being able to hunt and anything.
#3. Rinzai Tooru - A logicalist with many different skills such as fishing and mountain climbing. He's a good replacement leader and seems to be smart.
#4. Yarai Kouichi - We need a smart bruiser who can fight off enemies. He's like the perfect asset.
#5. Maya Miyauchi - Taking down a national competitor in wrestling in mere seconds is amazing, so she's a secondary fighting force.

kurara

kurara

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
1. Mariya Shirou : coz he's smart
2. Ooguro Rei : coz she's strong and cheerful
3. Kokonue Ugen : seems to have some useful skills
4. Saji Kazuma : he's dead but he's a nice guy
5. Miyauchi : cos she can kick ass.. LoL

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
5 of the sexy girls and make a harem~ harem guys always survive any kinda of beating, from the outside jealous people of from the local yandere/tsundere ^>^

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
Ok, if it was 5 people with the prospect of finding other survivors it would be..
(btw having Akira/Yarai would be pretty much hax - so i won't choose either)

- Shirou Mariya (his computer can make maps which would be an enormous help, also he's very smart which makes up for him being weak)
-Rinzai Tooru (he's the guy with the scar on his face, I'd choose him because he survived being attacked by a short face bear lol, and he's overall strong)
-Ugen Kokonoe (the science teacher, he's weird but still smart/strong, mainly would have him because he was able to make a smoke grenade from scratch lol)
-Oomori Kanako (the flight attendant, I'd choose her mainly because she can lighten the mood and if someone new came she'd be able to make them relax more, not to mention she speaks fluent English which *could* help)
-Miyauchi Maya (the karate girl, I know in real life a 14year old girl would not be strong enough to fight with giant animals like in the manga, still, she knows karate and could teach others self defense, also she's been shown to be one of the most reliable people in the manga.)

If it was 5 people WITHOUT the chance of finding anyone else it would be..

-Shirou Mariya (the maps are too important, the manga really hasn't touched on it enough, but if your looking at a long term survival, knowing the area is key)
-Rinzai Tooru (for the same reasons shown above)
-Ugen Kokonoe (for the same reasons shown above)
-Yamaguchi Takashi (the student president, basically because he's smart/strong and lack of other options)
-Yashiro Daigo (the guy who brings Akira to the pyramid, basically he seems like he can get things done, I would have chosen him on the other list too but he doesn't seem to be a friendly guy)

Attis

Attis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
5? pfff... I only need Yarai in my party to PWN everybody or everything I come across. The remaining 4 will be any pretty chix in the manga, namely Rei or Rion or watshername...

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts

5? pfff... I only need Yarai in my party to PWN everybody or everything I come across. The remaining 4 will be any pretty chix in the manga, namely Rei or Rion or watshername...

Dude... Yarai is like 6"2 which, granted, is tall for a 14 year old, but still, the dudes only 14 - needless to say in any realistic situation Yarai would get his a$$ handed to him if he tried to fight those giant animals.

Which actually, is my least favorite thing about this manga, when they introduce Yarai he's shown having beat up several US army guys (I think it was called the "Guam Situation"), please.. lol the average adult in the US is like 5"10 - needless to say Yarai would had gotten handed..

I don't give it much gripe with him and the animals because people do extreme things in extreme situations and because this is a manga.. but still if this was real life, Yarai would get walloped.

Attis

Attis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
Well yea IRL that is... but in the context of the manga, I think having Yarai is pretty much having the whole package lol. Why do I need Mariya if I have Yarai who can think AND fight? Why do I need karate girl if her martial arts sux thus far whereas Yarai whooped those horse-monkey hybrids a while back SOLO? As for Sengoku... well he's a dumbass and would drag my party down... some flashes of brilliance now and then aren't nuff, plus dude's too reckless at times...

If anything, maybe having a doctor in my party is nice but that quack is a d**k and personally I do have basic knowledge re- medecine so just me and my bro Yarai and we could pull through it somehow lol

If having Yarai is too much cheating, then I guess I'll have Mariya, yakuza dude (+1 for pouding stupid karate gal), that chem teacher, Sengoku's pal who was supposed to be dead (if not him then probably Tooru), and maybe Mami (tits + clairvoyance FTW). Not a very offensive party but well-balanced I think...

NoobaLoob

NoobaLoob

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 34 posts
lol, you sell Maya (the kirate girl) too short, but yeah I like your group

I hope Arita (Sengoku's "dead" friend) is still alive, he seemed to be like the 4/5th strongest person (over all) shown so far, he just broke down and went crazy... I understand why the author separated them (assuming he's alive) because it would had been hard for Sengoku, who initially was a prankster no one really listened to, maintain being the leader with him early on (Everyone would had looked to Arita instead).

Also, aside from the current Mina situation with the chimera, I believe every other "death" has been shown with quite a lot of blood/gore, which I find surprising given that they didn't even find his body (if he drowned his body should had flushed out where they landed).

Edited by NoobaLoob, 24 March 2012 - 07:02 PM.

max0611

max0611

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

1.Me(leader)

2.Ichigo

3.Luffy

4.Medaka

5.Twenty-fifth Baam

LOL

Davis Dawson

Davis Dawson

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

*You're

Inervo

Inervo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

teach(mad scientist)

yarai

sengoku

mariya

arita

for the mad team

Edited by Inervo, 22 February 2016 - 09:21 PM.

PieceOfSchmittGames

PieceOfSchmittGames

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 251 posts

Dude... Yarai is like 6"2 which, granted, is tall for a 14 year old, but still, the dudes only 14 - needless to say in any realistic situation Yarai would get his a$$ handed to him if he tried to fight those giant animals.

Which actually, is my least favorite thing about this manga, when they introduce Yarai he's shown having beat up several US army guys (I think it was called the "Guam Situation"), please.. lol the average adult in the US is like 5"10 - needless to say Yarai would had gotten handed..

I don't give it much gripe with him and the animals because people do extreme things in extreme situations and because this is a manga.. but still if this was real life, Yarai would get walloped.

Yarai would definitely get his a$$ handed to him irl.  

But tbh in most situations people would pick him over another guy (excluding the SCs).

Like it's not everyday you see a guy who can intimidate other people easily and also is considerably fast.

And I'm going to assume as if we meet other people, and each person has what they usually have on themselves at any given point in their lives

My team

1.) arita

2.) yarai 

3.) sengoku

4.) maya

5.) the girl that's really fast

Then with that reasoning then I would be able to wallop everything I come across alone. Because I'm a foot taller and always hold a shit load of chemicals

Social Media: Facebook Twitter Discord Instagram

Mangadex Profile: https://mangadex.org/user/1304/justnatsuki

Challenge: Try to find out the secret under this spoiler.

Spoiler