Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Nam Gi-han To be an Elite Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA
I lied, I'm making the first topic in this section.

So discuss...
Posted Image

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
who cares i didnt want to make the topic of this webcomic anyway

also if went to past i would trying to become rich so i would play the stockmarket or gamble on horse races not try to act like i am smart
...Don't ban me again.

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts
love this manga, it so hilarious, don't we all wish we could go back in time...

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.

love this manga, it so hilarious, don't we all wish we could go back in time...

Hmmm... IDK... it IS tempting but the whole 'butterfly effect' thing worries me... My luck I'd do something that would cause a world wide calamity and POOF there is no future... the world ends in the eighties with all that bad hair, horrible clothes and... /shudders

But enough about me... Back to Nam Gi-han.  It is funny and a bit crude but that is part of it's charm.  I have to thank MFKevinKing for letting me QC chapter 11 for him... otherwise I wouldn't have read it.

Keep up the good work Grumpy, MFK and Oc Sensei!  I look forward to the next chapter  0=^]

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
lol didn't realise this existed...

Anyway, I thought I'd just put it out there that this thing grew like a mould on me. Obviously I am a rock, but anyway, ~_~ I think it's the terrifying faces he pulls. They take a bit of getting used to.

yay~ fan~ speed along grumpy~
Posted Image