Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Which community would you be apart of in eden!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
There are a lot of groups in eden some great one and others not so great. Most people have joined the fav leader akira before this happens there quite lot groups. Which group would you like to been apart. Silly answer our encouraged.

My ridclous answer is the unknown mountian group. You know that group who died on the mountain. My reason is I want to know what happen to them. Plus I think if they had me they might have surived

There was a tie. I would mind be in the demon king guy group. Come on he like the super villan leader that was forgotten. He screwed with although people. Yeah It a sick choice but we all speaking in hypotechical situations so rational answers aren't neccasary.

Okay the reasonable answer would be yarai he got the losest death count ..oh wait maybe eiken then. The only group without deaths! :o

Lets be silly and happy! Remeber it's not the end of the world yet! :P

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
I'll just go with Akira.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Senjosama

Senjosama

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 74 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Mami when it started. All the guys in her group were butt ugly, giving me the best chance!!

Or Tooru/Kotomi/Rei's, since Kotomi's my favourite character.

Though out of the existing groups up to the present point, probably Yarai. I dunno, I'd just feel a lot more safe and such, haha.

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord
Yarai's group. I'd use my survival knowledge (which was drilled into my head as a kid) and form basic weapons we could use. Hopefully, my already good martial arts skills would be amplified by manga laws and make me able to pwn alongside Yarai.

On a side note, I'd be so prepared for that. I have a Pocket Reference 4th Edition on me most of the time when I travel just in case something crazy happens. I also have a zombie apocalypse survival handbook for laughs. Although, the zombie one actually has some nifty tricks in it for creating fuel, antibiotics and whatnot in emergency situations.

2z50p6t.png

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Yarai's group, he seems to be the most dependable leader out of all of them. Sengoku has quick wits, leadership, and courage but he doesn't have the all-rounded knowledge and physical capabilities Yarai has.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

©®åƒ†¥µåGGø†

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • LocationIn your ear.
Probably the scientists, honestly... but I guess that would make me dead, wouldn't it? Still, resurrecting a bunch of extinct species and infuriating a bunch of kids I've never met (and never will) in the process would be so totally worth it. *drools*
Looks like a duck? Tastes like a duck? Walks like a duck? It's a panda! :batoto_010:
oh darn.

omagio

omagio

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
hmmm the one that makes it off the island... lol