Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

In your opinion, who will survive?

kami-sama no iutoori

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

WhimsicalShinigami

WhimsicalShinigami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
As we've all seen, aside from Shun and maybe the main female character, no one else is guaranteed to survive. We were introduced to some survivors from the cat and dakimura game in the hospital, and those two guys died. Who do you think will die next?

I'll put a list of who we have right now:

Shun
Akimoto Ichika (the girl with the same name as the fat guy)
Hirai Shouko (girl with big boobs)
Maeda Kotoru (kid with a mushroom-cut - reminds me so much of liar game)
Oku Eiji (bearded guy that looks like an oji-san)
Christopher Akimoto/Akimoto Christopher (fat guy)
Amaya Takeru (guess who's name I remember without looking it up?)

My opinion is that the next one to go will be Chris, then Eiji (or maybe it'll be the other way around), and then Mushroom guy. I don't think that Amaya will die (his character has the possibility of becoming the main antagonist/ a major antagonist), nor will Shouko or Ichika (both possible love interest/close friend).

pshhk

pshhk

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Shun and Amaya can't die.
The two girls are more likely to survive too.
Everyone else is screwed.

<Next chapter is in March; the wait shall be torturous.>

kirbyeggs

kirbyeggs

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 6 posts
what a twist.... I did not see that coming (chapter 13)

k1ko

k1ko

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Oh man seriously? WTF? I hope there will be some massive revenge ass-kicking.

Meeles

Meeles

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUniversity grad. Stay in school!
I figured Shouko was going down, and Yukio's brother (the long haired twin) had more of a calm, collected manner than his brother, usually pointing towards the latter's death because of the guidance he gives his younger brother thus, killing the older one would have a more profound effect on the younger, IMO at least. Although it does feel like a plot device. Great stuff, i'm a bit mad though that we won't get both sides of the story about Eiji and Kris' relationship, because it wasn't thoroughly fleshed out during the cupid games. Don't have much to say about Kotarou, good guy, just didn't have luck on his side in that instance.

Edited by Meeles, 23 February 2012 - 03:51 PM.

luukia

luukia

Potato

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
I don't care who's going to die, as long as Shun and Amaya survive.
And Amaya will keep providing me Ho Yay for me.

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!
Has there ever been a series where the MC was killed off in the middle as it may turn out for Shun during the current transition from Part one to Part two of this series?

Also, if this DOES occur, who will become the NEW MC?
Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

vinceled

vinceled

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 41 posts
  • LocationOsaka, Japan

Has there ever been a series where the MC was killed off in the middle as it may turn out for Shun during the current transition from Part one to Part two of this series?

Also, if this DOES occur, who will become the NEW MC?

Yeah Gantz lol. I saw the new chapter raw but I really don't see where the author and artist want to go with this?

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!
Well, I just received the translation for the new chapter so I'll be busy for the next couple of days working on the proof. Damn! 62 pages for this chapter, then about 45 pages for the next, and then it is supposed to settle down to about 20 pages for each weekly chapter, at least according to my friend Sitlo, who is in charge of this series for Death Toll. With all the other proofing that I do, I think I'm going to be a bit busy until we get to the 20 page chapters!!

I think I'd better start off by recharging my wireless mouse!!
Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.