Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Forum created!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Forums have been created for Grumpy & Co.~~~!

I noticed that I've started getting quite a number of comments other than the awesome "thanks". I've also noticed that I'm missing some important comments. So, I've decided to open up a forum. Hopefully, this will give better environment for everyone to chit chat.

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA
I HAD TO REREGISTER!?!?! ME?!  >:^(

Also, I resent the fact that I'm labeled as a "newbie," I've been with you for longer than most, RECTIFY THIS AT ONCE!!!

^all the above is just me messing with you.
Posted Image

Angryfan1

Angryfan1

Potato

• Members
  • 139 posts
i guess everyone is a newbie
i wish we could have our own faces like on mangafox

i wonder u created forums looks like you have to do more work with the creation of the forums

ALSO who are the Simple Machines
...Don't ban me again.

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
You are either admin, the company, or newbie. That's all I got... Well, newbie title gets upgraded with more posts (it's one of the default things).

Yes. I probably made more work for myself. I chose to do this instead of doing another ZZ chapter. lol

and Simple Machines is the company that made simple machines forum..... It's lot better than phpbb imo. Needs more fame too.

Nuralataion

Nuralataion

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 242 posts
  • LocationUSA

*SHUSH* you must not speak their name, they are the mechanical overlords..... :-X
Posted Image

Sensei~

Sensei~

Russet Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 457 posts

*SHUSH* you must not speak their name, they are the mechanical overlords..... :-X

???:-\ :'(