Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Homosexual are perverts!

cage of eden pervert

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

KingAntonius

KingAntonius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTexas

It's funny how any level of manga or anime obsession in Japan seems to correlate with an obsession with fan merchandise as we can see in Genshiken. I know people who are obsessed with reading manga and watching anime without having it affect their social life and personality but it ranges form person to person.

I suspect that there are many things you do not know about those people then. Anyone who is very much into anime and manga (not just in passing or a little here and there)has had their social life or personality affected so some extent. I'm not saying it is a negative affect as many of them, if not most of them can socialize normally when the time comes for it. But get them around other otakus and the layers peel away a bit and you can see that they have definitely changed a bit compared to before they were interested in anime and manga. Heck, I didn't get into anime and manga until 5 years ago (I was 26 then) but even I have changed a little.

PervySageChuck

PervySageChuck

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 638 posts
  • LocationMonitoring my network of hidden cameras in your bedrooms and bathrooms!
@ Comadrin

Damn! Another youngster that I'm going to have to use all the skills of my older years to corrupt!!
Always yield to temptation, it may not come your way again!

Thank you for your attention.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled manga, already in progress.

Comadrin

Comadrin

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 799 posts
  • LocationManetheren, but more realistically Southern California
Ah, this "youngster" was corrupted at an early age, having read the entire nine or ten volumes of "The Memoirs of Casanova" around the age of twelve. If I claimed the title of BNP (Blue Nosed Prude), my wife and everyone who knows me would greet this with howls of derision. If that didn't corrupt me enough, attending UC Berkeley in the early 70's followed by 22 years in the Marines would have completed it. I think my take on prurient humor could be summed up by an aphorism my father told me years ago, "I only laugh at dirty jokes when they're funny." By the way, your translation of the pie chart was hilarious.

Looking at your profile, your definition of "Southern Aristocrat" made me think about a bumper sticker that annoyed the hell out of the Governor of West Virginia, "West Virginia - It's all Relative."