Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who else likes this manga

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

MGIBBS

MGIBBS

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationwoodbridge, sufflok, England
I like this manga so I decided to add it to the list so people who like it can discuss it. I will refrain from uploading any of the chapters for this that I have since it might be borderline in content. For those who have read this will know there is little to no actual explicit scenes lots of implied sex but it skips to the end usually. There might be two or three pages where its artistically explicit. If it was turned into a tv drama in england i would guess it to be on at about nine or ten pm.

I would appreciate that those who are more familiar with Batoto's policies start uploading chapters if its deemed acceptable.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
if you want to request this manga to be uploaded go here, and request it.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Spoiler

Edited by CharlieAL, 19 January 2012 - 07:05 PM.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Spoiler

the last 10 chapters aren´t translated yet. Hakairei is translating Kirai.

Edited by hero, 19 January 2012 - 07:13 PM.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Thanks for the info hero!
Will wait for them!

Edited by CharlieAL, 19 January 2012 - 07:05 PM.

sorryman

sorryman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
It's a good manga. Just never was able to find the last chapters translated. Always happens like that though.

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Ugh, just re-read it...
Spoiler

insomniac1970

insomniac1970

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest, USA
I like it. I don't know why. The art isn't great, and the main guy is kind of a tool. I just keep reading though.

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
the difference in this manga to other manga, is that the first chapter didn´t end with sakura thinking "ba-dum, I-I like him, ba-dump". a lot of manga tell the ending of the manga in the first chapter and then just expands it until the end. yes, I believe that Sakura will end up with him but until volume 5 this manga wasn´t about that she loves him and blushes all the time.

MGIBBS

MGIBBS

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Locationwoodbridge, sufflok, England
he threw the ring away at the end of chapter 36 after hesitating for so long. if they end up together at the end i can see sakura having to win his heart back from his new room mate.

windupbird

windupbird

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I ended up reading the rest in Chinese a while ago. From what I remember...

Spoilers:

Spoiler

The End!