Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Wolf Guy

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
i happen to love the series (though i didn't like the teacher being gang banged so many times :/) so i started this discussion to see how people feel about it.
So what are you Opinnions on this series?

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I am sure Purple Library Guy will have a lot to say about this series.

Sratis

Sratis

Potato

• Contributor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationWhen the sun is Down, I'm Up.
Well it sure Took the attention of a new kind of readers when the teacher was gang banged, But it was fucking not good to watch her getting gang banged at All, plus it was broadcasted to the entire world, well i think it could have had a better ending (though it still isn't finished yet, i think).
​ nonetheless I found the series Awesome, really enjoyed reading it, and I recommend it .

Edited by Sratis, 20 January 2012 - 08:40 PM.

15dkqpg.png

SquatRarityDeadliftTruck

SquatRarityDeadliftTruck

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
it's good, but not the gangrapefor20chapslololol part. there is little reader interest tho. little interest=no TL. No TL=no manga.

also not on Batoto because it's "adult" i guess. should really have a separate section for this kinda thing.

Edited by Rarity, 19 January 2012 - 07:57 AM.

Spoiler

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

also not on Batoto because it's "adult" i guess. should really have a separate section for this kinda thing.

it isn´t on batoto not because it is "adult", but because of the sex scenes that are in Wolf Guy.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
yeah the manga gets pretty graphic during the gang rape scenes and other sexual scenes.

Rava

Rava

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts
I have to agree with everyone else here. It was a pretty good series until it just became like 20 chapters of nothing but rape.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
Though I like the scenes when he finally reaches her and snaps her back to reality.Yet I think she might kill herself at one point, I don't know how she would live after being gangbanged so many times to the point where she lost herself.

Edited by Zero King, 21 January 2012 - 10:58 PM.

Desmond Mason

Desmond Mason

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I have to agree that with everyones opinion, the gangrape scene went on for too long and broke the theme from the series. I think they were being self indulgent with it

Ralan

Ralan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
yeah the gangrape did last a bit too long, but as everyone said before, other than that it's a good manga, and i have to agree, but are there any chapters translated past 97? i got up to 97 on manga reader and i would really like to continue it

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
there are some new chapters on manga fox
I got to say i hate how the manga developed, it had so much potential in the beginning but now its just not the same.
I don't think the gangrape should have happened and the whole thing with haguro raping that chiba character was just sick. IN the newest chapters what happened to the newsreporter who is a werewolf too? he was seen at the compund at least 2 times and what about the emo girl who ran away scared from Inugami?

But i still like the manga but wish it could have taken another route.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
If you want to read it I recommend you to use one of the scanlators websites like illuminati-mangas reader.

meaxn

meaxn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I like this more than Akumetsu.

TeaCat

TeaCat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
I like the series, if it were to continue past the naked teachers bouncing everywhere.

Sutton

Sutton

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
Well, I don't really share your delight about the series, but do agree, that they started awesome.

I hate the fact, that the author is constantly breaking the comedy. Like, for example, Inugami kicks the enemy to death, but that instantly recovers and kicks Inugami, who, in his turn, once again starts to fight *using all of his remaining lifeforce* over and over again.

Second, which is MUUUUCH more pissing is author's love towards discourses. LIke: Now he felt it, it was not X, Y or Z, but something else... something, that one could never imagine in their entire life... (here goes about how it's not X, Z or Y for about 10 pages) .... but it's N!!!111 (here goes several more pages about N). Afterwards, N gets used for about 2-3 pages and goes about next thing, whatever it is.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands

I have to agree with everyone else here. It was a pretty good series until it just became like 20 chapters of nothing but rape.

Not directing this at you specifically but really? You ALL thought it was a good series with all the blood, beating, gore, and murder but as soon as we see a female with more than one sexual partner it's too much and overindulgent? I think some of you might need to stop and ask yourselves what about the series really attracted you to it.

The series built itself up on the heavy blood, guts, guns and gore. The protaganist of the series is arguably a sadomasochist. Rape, was mentioned many times and touched upon more than a few. The reason most of you were bothered by it now is because the author is such a good storyteller. If he wasn't, none of you would have cared and the 'hundred's of chapters of rape' would be little more than a footnote.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Wow, I wasn't going to say anything but hey, I'll weigh in just for the sake of expressing an opinion. I tried it, even with deep misgivings knowing what the content was like from reading other comments, but I really don't think I want to finish it. Take this how you want, everybody has a right to like what they like, but the H content in this is just too much for a story I'm trying to take seriously. Again, take this how ever you want, I don't really care, but if that content was 150 pages or so of an H manga it wouldn't bother me, but with it being a character that's been established over 80 some chapters it's upsetting to have to watch and I think it's really ruined it for me. Too bad, the story was good, good enough to read up to that point, but I just don't think I want to see any more.

Tn7HA0h.png

FormX

FormX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts

Not directing this at you specifically but really? You ALL thought it was a good series with all the blood, beating, gore, and murder but as soon as we see a female with more than one sexual partner it's too much and overindulgent? I think some of you might need to stop and ask yourselves what about the series really attracted you to it.

The series built itself up on the heavy blood, guts, guns and gore. The protaganist of the series is arguably a sadomasochist. Rape, was mentioned many times and touched upon more than a few. The reason most of you were bothered by it now is because the author is such a good storyteller. If he wasn't, none of you would have cared and the 'hundred's of chapters of rape' would be little more than a footnote.

You just ruined my evening? Yeah.
Some say there are no miracles.
Some say everything is a mircale.
I choose neither; I make my own miracles.

dell1530

dell1530

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
The serie could have a long way to go he is 17 or 18 years old so theres a lot events that could prolong this serie with more woman, new enemies etc i just hope this doesnt end up like Unbalance x Unbalance a rushed manga that could have so much more content yet i liked it. Yeah everyone hate the rape part its so frustrating yet life its like that kids, some places had even worse thing than that even if that aberration itself its a lot to take in its part of life as love, dreams etc

Although i agree with most of people in the gangrape took to much time that could have been reduced or skipped anyway i love this manga

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

The serie could have a long way to go he is 17 or 18 years old so theres a lot events that could prolong this serie with more woman, new enemies etc i just hope this doesnt end up like Unbalance x Unbalance a rushed manga that could have so much more content yet i liked it. Yeah everyone hate the rape part its so frustrating yet life its like that kids, some places had even worse thing than that even if that aberration itself its a lot to take in its part of life as love, dreams etc

Although i agree with most of people in the gangrape took to much time that could have been reduced or skipped anyway i love this manga

wolf guy already ended at volume 12.