Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

New chapters?

jormungand

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Archangel Azraël

Archangel Azraël

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationOn a chair, a good one at that.
Hi all.

I just read the last chapter and was wondering: will there ever be a chapter 50? When I looked at the site of the scanlators, it seemed that the manga was scanlated a long time ago. Does anyone have anymore info on this? Thanks.
Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
well offtopia is scanlating this project. they are working on volume 9, they don´t release chapters, they release a hole volume at once, so it takes longer time to see an update.

Edited by hero, 15 January 2012 - 02:10 AM.

Archangel Azraël

Archangel Azraël

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationOn a chair, a good one at that.
Hm, well, that's too bad. Seems like I'll have to be patient for a while, since they put [OFF] next to Jormungand on their Twitter. Do you have any idea when the next volume will come out? Thanks for the info btw.
Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

Do you have any idea when the next volume will come out? Thanks for the info btw.

no, I don´t. I am not part of their group, so I don´t know how far they are with the 9th volume.

kuroyami

kuroyami

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
viz media already doing the official english version. so i think this manga wont have any further updates. but its just my opinion

Gendalph

Gendalph

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 576 posts
  • Locationbeyond the Veil
ALL HAIL Rocking Horse Scans!

Darkeforcetmail.com

Darkeforcetmail.com

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Is it just me, or are all the pages gone for this Manga?