Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Just a personal opinion...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CharlieAL

CharlieAL

Potato

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • LocationBsAs, ARG.
Well, just finished reading it, and I have to say, it really touched me, i felt just like the time I finished reading Suzuka...like this emptiness because is actually over...well I guess it's not the first and won't be the last, but this kind of manga, that can actually fell anxiousness, sadness, happiness, and be angry at the same time, i consider them masterpieces, hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did, this is one title o won't be forgetting soon!
Totally recommended!
With this post I upload the best drawing of Kurohime I saw in this manga, enjoy!
Attached File  kurohime.png   530.11KB   40 downloads

ShadowkhanDemonLord

ShadowkhanDemonLord

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I felt virtually every feeling you can get at one point or another in this manga. The comedy, characters, sadness, story, developments, the setting & a million other things. Absolutely loved this

Uller

Uller

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUSA
I also, loved it. to the point of spending a couple of hours in borders (back when it was still open) reading all the Kurohime books they had.

15.jpg

sentry

sentry

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • LocationThe ever distant utopia
Indeed i read it for 2 days straight and it was just wonderful from the beginning to the end.

26.jpg