Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Current Chapter Discussion

Prince

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku

+C: SWORD AND CORNETT

Current Chapter: 31

Overall a Splendid chapter for Prince Belca. He truly starts feeling like a real prince in this chapter. I even worry about my prince health too. I have become more attracted to the prince and so have the citizens. The little girl who came to Prince Belca reminds me of Scene kyou kara maou (Demon Royalty story). Also he seems to doing a good job at keeping the peace. I can foresee that his popularity well rise to point that others won't be happy.For now they struck inside the city so nobody knows what our wonder prince is doing. On another note, this chapter also gives us glimpses at our favorite guard's health. I can't wait for them to meet again. Again this chapter would make great anime arc!
and their english Scanlations

P.S
I must work hard to finish my spanish translation.
Also thanks Susisei Scan and their english Scanlations!

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
I suppose even mangaupdates isn't all-powerful. They don't have updated data regarding +C Sword
http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=28027&stype=series
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

tirazai

tirazai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
I love this manga, and i have a question.. Is this manga a monthly manga?
Posted Image

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
At least for awhile it was a monthly magazine. I believe the translate via book