Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Yuujin and Hiyorin

hiyokoi

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Attanus

Attanus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
This is the second topic I start today which I find strange since I usually don't start them on other forums. But I really like to discuss about the manga I like and if I need to give the first step to do so, then I don't mind it at all.
I think this topic may serve as a latest chapter or just a general discussion for the series.
To start I'd like to ask if you think that Yuujin already likes Hiyorin? I think he does but doesn't recognize the feeling, as he hasn't felt it before...

I really love Batoto, this site is so clean and nice.

Edited by Attanus, 27 December 2011 - 02:14 PM.

"You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
no idea, BUT YES HIYORI FINALLY CONFESSES TO YUUSHIN!!!
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Attanus

Attanus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
Yes, it's true. Awesome, right?
Didn't saw it coming so fast... I wonder if that means the manga is almost done or if it's going to be like Kimi ni Todoke and follow their romance...?
"You have your way, I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Wow, she really did it! What a lovely chapter. And Hiyorin is sooo cute! Plucking up her resolve like that with a firm little grip of her tiny hand . . .
I find myself thinking it's gonna go well. You know, it feels like he's changed a bit too . . . more gentle, or something.

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
I find it annoying when sometimes romance manga just take forever to confess. endlessly extending their time to build up the romance for no real good reason. happens way too often.
so it's great that things are finally moving on, or so it seems.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Attanus

Attanus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal

I find it annoying when sometimes romance manga just take forever to confess. endlessly extending their time to build up the romance for no real good reason. happens way too often.
so it's great that things are finally moving on, or so it seems.

As long as you don't read too many mangas with that type of plot I think it doesn't really get tiring... Problem is that more than 75% of shoujos have their storyline exactly like that.
It's "so it seems" for me... It's been a slow manga until now, I think it'll be slow from now on as well.

Yuujin isn't really more gentle, he just seems to finally know what love is, Hiyorins' smiles have been having some impact on him, especially the one of the ferris will (sp?).

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
hopefully it doesn't go like "What did you say? I couldn't hear you because of the fireworks." I'm really afraid of something like that xD

HammerU89

HammerU89

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 28 posts
Uh oh, looks like Kou has caught the Hiyori flu.

TheRater

TheRater

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
ya but extra chapter is a foreshadowing of a Kou x Ritsuka with her little speech about how shell only be able to love someone that can accept Hiyori for who she is as well (Kou, cough cough)

MiyuIzumi

MiyuIzumi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
but I think that there's going to be 10+ volumes because there's usually a male counterpart and I think that Kou is going to be it, and in the end it'll be Kou x Ritsuka

Attanus

Attanus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
Hm... Isn't Yuushin someone who's never had a girlfriend? It's strange that he's so comfortable... Then again, he's the kind of guy to get comfortable with anything.
To tell the truth, I just lost part of the interest I had in this manga thanks to the latest chapter... I'm getting pickier and pickier with the mangas... It bothers me a lot since I've been dropping many of them because of this weird taste of mine. How can I fix this? Does someone know?

TheRater

TheRater

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
just read what you like and watch what you like. i myself watched Koreas City Hunter 13 of 20 eps then just stopped watching. just like video games, reading manga is a leisure activity, if it loses its charm you change it to something else.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Yeah, what TheRater said.
Mind you, I've had times when I was reading manga and getting sick of it, none of it seemed any good, and I thought "Am I getting jaded here?" and then I went back and read one of my favourites and realized no, the good stuff is still really good, I'd just happened to hit a run of mediocre stuff.

Attanus

Attanus

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationPortugal
Yes, I see. Thank you very much! ^_^
I'll keep reading it... I still want to see how it ends.

I was actually rereading it again yesterday and got my interest back XD
Getting back to the main point of this thread... I've been wondering what kind of first kiss will happen between Hiyorin and Yuujin. Their height difference is so big it'd be kind of awkward if they were standing up... Maybe he picks her up? That would be cute. I wonder why no one has mocked Yuujin for being a lolita (is this how you spell it?) yet.

Edited by Attanus, 08 April 2012 - 05:01 PM.

ThePoetWolf

ThePoetWolf

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBatoto
just going to say, this is the cutest manga ever. After she confessed i was breathless for the whole time until i read the next chapter.

24.jpg[/URL]

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
It's a cute manga. But the cutest ever would have to be "Love So Life". That manga should come with a "Warning: Critical cuteness overload can be dangerous to health, leading to unconsciousness or massive nosebleed bloodloss" label. Not that it's very romantic (the romance is gentle and slow), it's just that the main character works taking care of these twin toddlers, who are ridiculously cute to start with, and then when she dresses them up in little cow suits and stuff . . . it's pretty deadly. Cases in point:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/18549/love-so-life_v2_ch10_by_xscansx
http://vatoto.com/read/_/18543/love-so-life_v1_ch4_by_which-scanlations/36

Now, the cutest romance . . . tough call. Leaving yuri out (a lot of the absolute cutest romances are yuri) I'd be backing either Kimi ni Todoke or Beast Master, with honourable mention to V.B. Rose. Allow yuri in, Hanjuku Joshi and Chatting at the Amber Teahouse kind of walk away with the title, for my money.

But this is still a decidedly cute manga.

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
Two good chapters. Yuujin was jealous, but then later in ch 27 the hug was so cute! And she is really trying to be less shy.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
The hug and the falling asleep--the falling asleep was megacute.

animerebel4

animerebel4

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.
I LOVE THIS MANGA!! i hope they update soon!! its sooo beautiful i cried even though there wasnt any real depressing parts in it.. and i'm sad there is not an actual full anime for it (its just the 2 ep tht cover the 2 ch)

SangMo

SangMo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

Yeah, I loved Hiyori until the bullshit she pulls in 38/39/40. She actually put her friendship with Kou above her relationship with Yuushin and nothing comes of it. I feel bad for Yuushin.