Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Notice for Chapter 39 & 40 (and possibly subsequent chapters, no spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
They are uploaded backwards. Hope making a topic here helps inform readers a little. They are backwards as an attempt to troll MangaFox (and etc. online readers who do not follow scanlation groups' release policies)

Request: No spoilers in this topic so as not to turn off readers who have not begun reading them. Thanks.

personally, I just went to read it off japanzai's reader since it's in the correct order there, makes it simpler for me. and it's only a slight hassle. though the update on batoto helps to tell me that there's a new chapter here.
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
39 is with proper order now
Spoiler

_Dreams

_Dreams

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts
  • LocationIn your sleep
40 is in proper order now
altho every1 should read this =p
http://japanzai.com/index.php?topic=1573.0

Posted Image

Nogood

Nogood

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Come on, ".apng" files on Batoto? Chrome doesn't help too.

KingAntonius

KingAntonius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTexas
There has to be a better way to do this than the .apng mess. -_- I understand why it is being done, but It doesn't always work on chrome, even with the extension. Just an FYI for anyone having the same issue though, it works fine in Opera. But to have to use a separate browser just to read manga is a bit ridiculous.

PROzess

PROzess

Potato

• Contributor
  • 177 posts
  • LocationGermany
You know what's ridiculous too? People complaining about free stuff! Man, that's ridiculous....

unf2a.jpg