Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

vol 7 end

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

orphen21

orphen21

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
just saw the end of vol 7 dying in the first time line was sure enough to give Takeru a trauma but really that event happening might push over the edge

sabado

sabado

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationVenezuela
i just saw the raw of vol 8 and:
Spoiler

Edited by sabado, 29 May 2012 - 04:45 AM.

SaLaHaDiNPL

SaLaHaDiNPL

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I can say that's normal for him to have trauma come on bro you see your own death and can't do a shit to stop this ... Still he really good mc if you ask me :)

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

I can say that's normal for him to have trauma come on bro you see your own death and can't do a shit to stop this ... Still he really good mc if you ask me :)

See your own death?

Well, originally he was the Mc from a slice-of-life themed story (the original MuvLuv), without any aliens and flying mechs^^

AND:

During his time  up to now, he wasn't ACTUALLY confronted with death at all (he doesn't really remember the final battle after the completion of Alternative V, so that doesn't really count)

All he did up to now was doing training, evacuating, doing mock- battles and sitting around

To get things straight:

He wasn't confronted with death up to now AT ALL so if he suddenly gets confronted with himself dying and him being helpless to do a damn thing about it, of course he's gonna crash down mentally

Looking for translated light novels?

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)

Allen92

Allen92

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

If this follows the VN believe me...
You would become emotionally scarred too after what he have seen...
T_T

BTW Download the VN and play it, it's one of the best I've ever played.
There's also Alternative Chronicles the Day After, which depicts the events of Unlimited AFTER the end of the VN.
That's cool too ^_^7

KaazaLite

KaazaLite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts

If I remember correctly, the only thing that really hit him hard was Marimo's infamous death scene. He took the death of his Alternative counterpart (since its not really his death) relatively well and he even took the rape and dismantlement of the woman he loves fairly well too. Maybe he was just trying to look tough in front of her; it was a moment when she was most vulnerable and it would unmanly if he started to break down.

Nightdragon

Nightdragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

If I remember correctly, the only thing that really hit him hard was Marimo's infamous death scene. He took the death of his Alternative counterpart (since its not really his death) relatively well and he even took the rape and dismantlement of the woman he loves fairly well too. Maybe he was just trying to look tough in front of her; it was a moment when she was most vulnerable and it would unmanly if he started to break down.

and thats the reason i can't play the VN... cause I know I will be crying like baby...