Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

last movie you watched

• Please log in to reply
2261 replies to this topic

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
the title says it all. it isn´t important if it was on DVD, Blu ray or cinema!
plz tell us, about the movie and if it was good. also plz rate the movie from 1 to 10. 1 is bad 10 is better than s*x.
ok, here is my last movie that I watched:

Red with Bruce Willis.
first it isn´t a movie like inception, so dont expect any genius plot. its just a fun movie. I really enjoyed it, the action was good and the characters were interesting.
I would give it a 6-7 out of 10.

now plz share with us your last watched movie, thanks!

Edited by hero, 16 December 2011 - 07:15 PM.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
Last movie I watched, huh? Hmm.. it was

Horrible Bosses
Very funny Movie. What else is there to say (beside go watch it)? That and I"m a fan of Charlie Day. So it may influence my opinion a bit. ;3
I would give it a 9/10

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
oh, I watched the last transformers movie 2 or 3 nights ago cause I didn't see it yet. <.< Wasn't that good, 6/10.....

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

darkhunter

darkhunter

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDarkness World
Final Destination 5 4/10 vs the first ones >.<

Broken Identity
"People say I'm a freak, dark, weird, sick and twisted person, but I actually have the heart of a young girl ... in a jar, on my desk ..."
There is only one God ... and his name is Death.

King of Laziness

Suffering from: Procrastination Extraordinarius

freekidd

freekidd

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationLondon
mine would be...well....harry potter and prisoner of azkaban....family came over and we were bored.

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
well last movie i watched was twilight breaking down in theater!!! now im gonna go watch Sherlock Holmes 2 this week in theater!!!!

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

αɖα- ɕɧαɲ

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Locationsometimes here, most of the time there.

well last movie i watched was twilight breaking down in theater!!! now im gonna go watch Sherlock Holmes 2 this week in theater!!!!

SHERLOCK HOLMES 2!! OMG. I'm excited to watch it as well :batoto_022:

The last movie that I've watched wasBreaking dawn as well then some old movies from my laptop inventory. :D

ALL HAIL TREBOR

ALL HAIL TREBOR

Unloved Potato

• Banned
  • 157 posts
  • LocationUSA
American Beauty
Kevin Spacey is magnificent 9/10
I decided to impersonate an admin, and all I got was this lousy gimped account. :(

I'm also banned because I'm a sockpuppet of Kurt/POMF :(

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
"New Year's Eve" in the cinema today.
full of celebrities, not too bad, good romcom for a date ;)
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
I watched that movie. It was alright. I'm all up for a romantic comedy, but I felt some of the humor was a bit forced in some scenes.

Anyway, recent movie I watched was Sherlock Holmes. Robert Downey Jr. makes an excellent portrayal of the legendary detective and his snarkiness is one of his best qualities. I also loved the actor that played Watson, but I forgot his name.

Polboron

Polboron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

Anyway, recent movie I watched was Sherlock Holmes. Robert Downey Jr. makes an excellent portrayal of the legendary detective and his snarkiness is one of his best qualities. I also loved the actor that played Watson, but I forgot his name.

Twas Jude Law. I also saw Sherlocke Holmes: Game of Shadows. Feels more contrived than the first one, but nevertheless a great film. 7.5/10
Posted Image

"I know the night is not the same as the day: that all things are different, that the things of the night cannot be explained in the day, because they do not then exist, and the night can be a dreadful time for lonely people once their loneliness has started."
- Ernest Hemingway

snowboard340

snowboard340

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 38 posts
  • LocationUnited States
The last movie i watched was one of the jackass movies on netflix.

Seed

Seed

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
Ive been watching quite a bit movies in the past couple days.. Just got Netflix.. Huh... Think the last one I watched was either Change-Up or Daybreakers... I really liked Daybreakers.. Id give it a 8/10, and Change-Up was funny as hell, as well as portraying an epic friendship... 9/10. So many bewbs though... Couldnt watch it with my little brother XD.

Autumn

Autumn

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • LocationBelgium
Last film I saw was "Intouchables" in the cinema. It was awesome :)

*Ninja'd since... 2011*

Also... can't seem to do calculations properly

"Les sanglots longs des violons de l'automne blessent mon coeur d'une langueur monotone" (Paul Verlaine)

-> if you're bored and don't know french, you can always try to (google-)TL this^^

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
The Change UP with Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman. it was a good body swapping comedy 2.5/4

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
I watched 50/50.
It was actually a bit better then I thought it was gonna be.
7/10

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I just watched Salt. it was interesting and had a nice story so I would give it a 6 out of 10.

Equiliz

Equiliz

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 660 posts
  • Locationin your mind
I watched 1984. It gave me goosebumps and it deserves an 9/10 for the wake-up smash it gives you.
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." Howard Thurman

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." Albert Einstein

Visit my deviantart

The Roady

The Roady

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • LocationElder of Past Times
kung fu panda 2

7/10
fell asleep half way thru

Edited by Neoruto Nacura, 23 December 2011 - 11:00 AM.

Posted Image
Spoiler

Sieg

Sieg

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 540 posts
  • Location.
Inception is pure, pretentious bullshit. I don't understand why people think it's a good movie.

1984 is pretty good. I like John Hurt.

Most recent movie for me was.. Catch 44. Half decent, tryhard.