Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[Love Allergen] Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
This is a Thread where you can Discuss the Latest Scanlated Chapters of Love Allergen.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Ch. 18 was rather cute. Up to this point, all the love stuff was pretty theoretical and artificial, playing at love, but it's been obvious that gradually real feelings would start to take over and chances are the characters wouldn't know how to handle it. Seems like we're there.
How long till Honomi realizes she's jealous? Her allergy is acting up; she's either clueless enough to completely ignore it, or she's so far assuming it's because she's around a lovey-dovey couple. It's pretty clear that actually, she's starting to feel love herself and it's hitting her.
How dangerous is it again? Could she actually be in danger?

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Ch. 19: Ooops. Not surprisingly, turns out that guy's about as dense as Otani from Lovely Complex (which is to say, about as dense as neutronium).

苗木

苗木

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
.lol the misunderstanding is finally clear.

That was miyako fault, she should have continue her confession instead of assuming that he actually knew what she meant.

20.jpg

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
it changed the dynamis a bit for latest chapters, but seem to be comming somewhat back on track

her alergy started to act up even with the alien root girl spell.. since she started to love him, not so aware of it, but enough to get coughing

what about his arlergy?? just polen and stuff?

苗木

苗木

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

it changed the dynamis a bit for latest chapters, but seem to be comming somewhat back on track

her alergy started to act up even with the alien root girl spell.. since she started to love him, not so aware of it, but enough to get coughing

what about his arlergy?? just polen and stuff?

In the the beginning it was said to be hay fever but the cherry tree blossom spirit cure it for him.

She didn't cure honomi's allergy she just give her some sort of meds for when it act up.

20.jpg

TensaiTekiKuroneko

TensaiTekiKuroneko

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationIndia
Chapter 20 was interesting! Isn't it funny how, Honomi's few words were able to force Tasuku to think! :lol:

Its Anna!

Bleach - Naruto - Gin no Saji - Love Allergen - Dr. Frost - Hayate no Gotoku - Iris Zero - Nurarihyon no Mago - Kuroshitsuji- rest... I don't remember currently.

Posted Image

Love Allergen - Vol. 3 - Chapter 20.

If you don't remember Nodame on seeing this, you ain't concentrating enough!

softpick

softpick

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 371 posts

Ch. 19: Ooops. Not surprisingly, turns out that guy's about as dense as Otani from Lovely Complex (which is to say, about as dense as neutronium).

The denser he is, the more he floats.... I mean his feelings.
Ugh can't mix jokes with physics..

upQffwT.png

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
Its funny how dense, yet how much feelings does he has.

Jeanjake

Jeanjake

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
I think i saw this coming, and as much as I like Miyako, it just wouldn't work out with her and Takusu even if Honomi didn't exist. I personally think she should have given up.

Kyle Narag

Kyle Narag

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the last chapter. :batoto_030: