Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion (Spoilers)

Faster than a Kiss Shoujo Shojo Tanaka Meca Meca Tanaka Teacher x Student Romance

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
Discuss the latest chapter of Faster than a Kiss here.

I think the latest chapters of Faster than a Kiss has been really picking up the pace lately. I don't know about you all, but I felt like things were getting a stale - despite my absolute love for this manga - around ten to twenty chapters back. Your thoughts?

scatterbrain7

scatterbrain7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
I agree!! :D
Ever since Kazuma's father had been introduced in the picture, the storyline has picked up pace and is getting very interesting! Lots of stuff going on in ch 51 as well..
i hope they keep up this in the coming chapters as well...
Posted Image

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
I read chapter 51 on their site and i dont know the story is okay but i dont know whats gonna happen i feel like now its just prolonging them not being together which is a waist of time and sure 1 1/2 month is a long time hopefully we don't see any other people confessing to her since although she will say no she wont do it immediately and they ill probably try hard probably stealing a kiss or something hopefully it skips to after she graduates and i wonder what he said sorry too at teh end of chp 51
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

scatterbrain7

scatterbrain7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
maybe those papers are divorce statements..? Thats why he's apologizing..?
I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
I would have to disagree. It's already been decided that Kazuma wouldn't leave Fumino at this point. I believe it's more along the lines of Kazuma resigning from his position as a teacher in order to pursue what his father wants. As for people trying to steal a kiss, I find that highly doubtful.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
We're definitely winding down towards a conclusion now. When she graduates, it's pretty much over--they can let the cat out of the bag and be married all publicly and finally *&%@! kiss and stuff. At this point we've got one or two chapters studying and missing him, a chapter or two for exam, a chapter or two resolving matters with the father, and a chapter or two moving back together, telling the world and getting intimate.
I agree with Liar, there was a section in the middle that felt kind of repetitive and filler-ish.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
From my experiences as an avid reader of shoujo manga, my only concern would be how the mangaka will conclude the story. There have been many instances in the past where I have read great manga and was deprived of an ending that was both satisfying and would provide closure for the audience. However, I would like to believe that this manga would get that great ending it truly deserves.

darkwolfde

darkwolfde

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Faster than a kiss will be concluded in the April issue on Lala magazine, which means 3 more chapters to go. 52 aired yesterday and the final 2 chapters come on 1/24 and 2/24. Have fun with the story, yours Darkwolfde (lws)

scatterbrain7

scatterbrain7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Faster than a kiss will be concluded in the April issue on Lala magazine, which means 3 more chapters to go. 52 aired yesterday and the final 2 chapters come on 1/24 and 2/24. Have fun with the story, yours Darkwolfde (lws)

Where did you find out? Thanks though :D
glad to see this series is ending instead of pointlessly dragging it...although i wonder what the ending might be..

Edited by scatterbrain7, 28 December 2011 - 02:41 AM.

Posted Image

icarusbride

icarusbride

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Sorry, I gave Dark the mistaken information. To clarify:
*There will be no Faster than a Kiss chapter in the 1/24 Lala Magazine. This is announced at the end of Chapter 52 which we (Lila Wolves) are currently hard at work scanlating.
*Chapter 53 will be released on 2/24 in Lala's April 2012 issue. On his official Twitter, Tanaka Meka posted "そして4月号よりついに最終章に入ります." "And then [in/from] the April Issue, at last we enter the final part." It's a bit vague so I'm not sure if this means the final chapter, final volume or final story arch. I guess we'll have to wait until 2/24 and see!

Edited by icarusbride, 01 January 2012 - 03:04 AM.

scatterbrain7

scatterbrain7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Sorry, I gave Dark the mistaken information. To clarify:
*There will be no Faster than a Kiss chapter in the 1/24 Lala Magazine. This is announced at the end of Chapter 52 which we (Lila Wolves) are currently hard at work scanlating.
*Chapter 53 will be released on 2/24 in Lala's April 2012 issue. On his official Twitter, Tanaka Meka posted "そして4月号よりついに最終章に入ります." "And then [in/from] the April Issue, at last we enter the final part." It's a bit vague so I'm not sure if this means the final chapter, final volume or final story arch. I guess we'll have to wait until 2/24 and see!

ah thank you!!!!!!!
Posted Image

Hera

Hera

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Thanks for the update!! I didn't know when the story was ending and I thought that it was going to keep on dragging the current theme for at least seven months more. Not that it would be bad for the story to continue but i want it to end before totally transforms to an endless loop of repetitive events (as it was starting to be) like Bleach. (not that I'm comparing it to bleach, just putting an example of endless and tiresome plot).

Thanks again for the updates and expectations for the future in this manga.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
So much crap has happend to them i gave up being suprised or depreessed it s a good story but i really hope it ends in the next 1-2 volumes
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
I guess it is realistic that he didn't actually turn in the registration license. However, I have a feeling that Fumino knows that what they had wasn't a lie, but she knowingly separated herself in order to sort through the feelings that she currently has from finding out.

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
NOOOOOO ! ! ! ! ! (chap 52)
Well, even if they didn't go through the technicality, Kazuma was honest about his feelings and everything, right?

Icee

Icee

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 666 posts
I'm sooo glad that the younger brother decided to tell her... Haha, he's so adorable and I'm not sure which of the brothers I prefer... hm...
But apart from that, I think this'll just make their bond stronger... x)
And I too want a conclusion... xD I'm sorta losing interest.... <= good thing for the drawings and the straightforwardness though :o

IM or it's for naught

Shamune

Shamune

Potato

• Members
  • 118 posts
Sooo......I forget how many chapters are left. I remember hearing that it's almost over, right?
I'll be sad when it's over, but at least it will have a definite ending instead of dragging on or forever.

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia

Sooo......I forget how many chapters are left. I remember hearing that it's almost over, right?
I'll be sad when it's over, but at least it will have a definite ending instead of dragging on or forever.

I'll be sad too :( I realy enjoyed this manga although in the end it's rather fast-paced

85vt.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)
Nice sweet ending. :)

Miyama

Miyama

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Locationlukedonia
oooh... it's over >.<
I'm gonna miss sensei and fumino!! maybe I should start reading it again from the begining XD

85vt.png